Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

Originally posted by jaysea

Gotee????????

Glowticks.................

do u know who i am?

LOL?

you couldnt touch me hunny.....

im way above your little dirty head....LOL

glowsticks?????????????????????????????

Hahahahah

hunny im opening a club shortly.......

i never played with glowsticks or ever had a gotee?

Hahahahahahahahah

i was doing the door. @ LL n usa when u were a TODDLER

so please Bitch....Shush.......now your really are a dork..

FUCKEN HATTERS!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well you would think somebody as cool as you becasue you did the door at LL and USA, would be less ignorant and more positve on people having diffrent styles. You guys are the one who started this shit. You fucking idiots always have bad shit to say about Jersey. Jersey this, Jersey that, there all meatheads, what about them fake tits. It's you degenerate fucks with the REAL NEGATIVE attitude. You guys think your so much better becasue I guess, you guys really have the certain look, LABEL, that we need to try to fit into.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup......dats right......Whoopty fucken do, cause hunny you wish u could afford an apt in Manhattan......Well Fare BITCH:laugh:

Hahahahahahah

omg!! im having so much fun today on these boards! OK

ok.......

Jaysea's Final Note of the day.......LOL:laugh:

I'm only busting the "tempt's" kids balls cause....

Anyone who Had Style or Was of some sort of Real Clubbing/Music Substance...would never be CAUGHT DEAD in Tempt's!!!!!! and tell people of the Real Vibe that goes on there....

LOL

it is a know fact that Tempt's is a shore Bar...with BAD MUSIC BAD PEOPLE......n Pathetic fucks who think temps is really the shit....

but in reality...... The majority of people who have a clue about music n Substance Know.....its a JOKE......

GOD......Gather around kid's i mean u can leanr this shit from books n shit? UGH!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

Well you would think somebody as cool as you becasue you did the door at LL and USA, would be less ignorant and more positve on people having diffrent styles. You guys are the one who started this shit. You fucking idiots always have bad shit to say about Jersey. Jersey this, Jersey that, there all meatheads, what about them fake tits. It's you degenerate fucks with the REAL NEGATIVE attitude. You guys think your so much better becasue I guess, you guys really have the certain look, LABEL, that we need to try to fit into.

they are jealous becouse they can't afford the tits and juice

looking good takes time and money and they don't have either1 of them becouse they haveto work 10 15 hour shifts to afford the weekend

Anyone who Had Style or Was of some sort of Real Clubbing/Music Substance...would never be CAUGHT DEAD in Tempt's!!!!!! and tell people of the Real Vibe that goes on there....

LOL

it is a know fact that Tempt's is a shore Bar...with BAD MUSIC BAD PEOPLE......n Pathetic fucks who think temps is really the shit....

but in reality...... The majority of people who have a clue about music n Substance Know.....its a JOKE......

GOD......Gather around kid's i mean u can leanr this shit from books n shit? UGH!!

you really are a fuckin tool......where do you come up with these "proven facts"???

Yup......dats right......Whoopty fucken do, cause hunny you wish u could afford an apt in Manhattan......Well Fare BITCH:laugh:

Hahahahahahah

omg!! im having so much fun today on these boards! OK

ok.......

Jaysea's Final Note of the day.......LOL:laugh:

LOL

You have no clue, so shut the fuck up.

From 19FUCKING97 Temptations has been going strong, every weekend, every summer. You can't say there is that many clubs anymore that have the same dj holding down fort ,at the same venue for that long. There are others like JP at Factory, Ojeda at CPI's, and DT at ARC, and so on and so on.

People go to Tempts for the music and great energy, pussy boy

It's like one big family and FUCK it, I'm going to say it....you don't see it anywhere alse. Come to a closing party biatch and tell me your opinon after. There were haters from this board a couple of years ago that finally made it down this summer and you know what they told me.....YOU WERE FUCKING RIGHT,BOY WERE YOIU RIGHT.

For those of you who know, KNOW

FOR those of you who don't, you have no fucking clue.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

You have no clue, so shut the fuck up.

From 19FUCKING97 Temptations has been going strong, every weekend, every summer. You can't say there is that many clubs anymore that have the same dj holding down fort ,at the same venue for that long. There are others like JP at Factory, Ojeda at CPI's, and DT at ARC, and so on and so on.

People go to Tempts for the music and great energy, pussy boy

It's like one big family and FUCK it, I'm going to say it....you don't see it anywhere alse. Come to a closing party biatch and tell me your opinon after. There were haters from this board a couple of years ago that finally made it down this summer and you know what they told me.....YOU WERE FUCKING RIGHT,BOY WERE YOIU RIGHT.

For those of you who know, KNOW

FOR those of you who don't, you have no fucking clue.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said

Welfare??? is that what you mean you illiterate fuck??

Ya know what next time i take a sauna in my house and then dip into my hotub...i'll think of what you just said and laugh to myself about how pathetic you are!

Afford an apartment in manhatten??? Are you fucken kidding me??

BITCH is about the only thing you got right....now listen to this BITCH.....

STEP OFF! cause your so far beneath me you could play handball of a curb!

Now be a good troll and

shutup.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hunny.......please!!

Step off? hunny if i was in your shit u would fucking know Bitch.

Trust.......JP Factory.....Tempts

Yea.......hahahaahh

Danny only played there for the money yo.....LOL

i know this for fact.......

AND.....i guess there would be lots of enrgy if i was Rolling fucking face to bitch......Hahahahah

NEXT!!!

Keep em coming.......Keep em coming......

And what has temps paved the way for?

What substance is there?

Nothing......its a summer club.....and there's so many nasty fucking guido's.......ofcourse its gonna be Popular in jersey!

what else is there.....n its summer. n Dj's see CASH

i know what im talking about, i know plenty of names who have played there because the money was there, and they go there to Try to Educate a little,

sorry, but it is a joke......

its a fucking summer BAR IN JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!

???????????????????????????????

hahaah

WTF!!!! DING DING DING :box: Fighters to your own corner...

I mean for real, people from NY really cant say NJ is all that bad...Like I am sure NONE of you have hit the jersey shore, and NONE of you have gone to AC and had a rockin time.

Please....

You guys can say it all sucks, but I remember on many occasions being somewhere/anywhere down the shore and meeting someone from NY. This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen in my whole life.

Go back to your cockroach filled apartments, turn on the lights, and watch your little pets run around...

I happen to love NY, my family is all from NY, but you guys are just acting like little 5 year olds. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think irenegade said it best.......................

"Personally I enjoy

them much better than some of you fucking Manhattanites. A hell of a lot more friendly. You Manhattanites are toooooo snobby. You think your something special because you pay $3000 to live in a closet. Think about it....A home where you can walk without banging your knee on furniture."

What is the point about bragging of your exhorbitant rent if your house is the size of a shoebox.

Originally posted by xrapturex

WTF!!!! DING DING DING :box: Fighters to your own corner...

I mean for real, people from NY really cant say NJ is all that bad...Like I am sure NONE of you have hit the jersey shore, and NONE of you have gone to AC and had a rockin time.

Please....

You guys can say it all sucks, but I remember on many occasions being somewhere/anywhere down the shore and meeting someone from NY. This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen in my whole life.

Go back to your cockroach filled apartments, turn on the lights, and watch your little pets run around...

I happen to love NY, my family is all from NY, but you guys are just acting like little 5 year olds. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You call for calm then you incite shit up...contradiction huh? :laugh: :laugh:

As for myself - I admit it, I can't stand Jersey...but I can't stand Manhattan anymore either - and I currently live here...thank God I'm moving out!

Carry on folks - keep it clean and no punches below the belt! ;)

i dont live in a shoebox....lol i use t, but i deff dont anymore,

and Fighitng with people on clubplanet is fun!. lol

makes your day go by alot faster!

its entertaining......im such a DRAMA QUEEN

i eat this shit up, its a downfall of being a fag and living in the snobbiest city in the world....but i do encourage it!

LOL......in reality....im not such a cunt....ya just catch me on bad day's....

Pssssssssssssssss

YEA RIGHT!!!!!! hahhahaahah

sorry, i tried to be an Adult....didint work......lol

anyway.....i gotta get going.........it was fun !

LOL

:laugh:

>Oly

Ok,

I have no beef with anyone from Jersey, but frankly I just dont like the place.

They seem to have the "Anti-Midas" Touch. Everything people from Jersey start hanging out at Turns to CRAP.

Arc is nothing Vinyl was, SF sucks now, Roxy is only good on a Saturday when no Jersey Kids are there, and same with Exit.

I remember back in the days of USA or even Disco 2000, you would go in a club and there would be like almost No One from Jersey there, now half the people in clubs are suburban....us New Yorkers keep havin to find newer and newer spots to chill without the suburban sprawl taking over the spot.

And jersey people want to act like they have the cultural awarness and sophistication that living in an urban city gives you, but they dont.

Thats why 99.9999% of the time there is a Fist Fight in a club, yep, it is jersey boys.......Or the fake-ass Brittney Spears wannabe diva walking around the club like she owns it, yep, Jersey girl.......

Jersey people are more than welcome to vist and patronize our city, there is a constitution that allows them to do that.....

But they must remember they are SUBURBANITES......they live in little worlds with tree lined streets and white families of 4 all up and down the block, I just wish they would check their fuckin attitudes at the toll booth

ok, couple a things. first off..

. . . Oh my god!! . .they're fucking multiplying!!! . . . . . . nooooo!! . . .
hahaha. we are anywhere and everywhere dork. you will never get rid of us. the bridges and tunnels will remain open for our green for as long as jaysea and the rest of his rainbow squadron inhabit soho. club?? you sure you're not opening a gift basket boutique?

next, the thing about NJ smelling and finding needles in the sand??? i mean, c'mon now. you can't be serious. armpit of america??.. another one i heard in junior high. seriously, please find something new to pick on about my state. the shit about 3-eyed fish, glowing pigs and fags who live in soho (oh shit, wrong state) is just played.

also, the whole driving thing. now, if this isn't a known mathematical theorem then it should be, it could maybe go under the transitive rule of geometry. here goes, asian people can't drive for a warm pile of shit, there are more asians in NYC than all of jersey, therefore NJ has a better % of decent drivers than NY.

anyway, all of you come look me up when you've finally made enough money to move your family out to the garden state, like every other motherfucker that made a name for themselves in NY.

accept it, jersey is your Shangri-La.

take care now

Originally posted by dogekid

anyway, all of you come look me up when you've finally made enough money to move your family out to the garden state, like every other motherfucker that made a name for themselves in NY.

accept it, jersey is your Shangri-La.

take care now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok.....when i want an expensive, exclusive place to live, i will just get a bigger apartment in Manhattan.......

when i want a nice house, i will move to WESTCHESTER.....

When I want a $60,000 dumpy house that smells like sulfur all the time, I will move to New Jersey

thank you