Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's been dead for a long time. read the writing on the wall.

I think next year may bring some life back into the city. It's going to be very different with new clubs and new parties, but there's one thing that keeps the city alive and that's the fans. If everyone felt the same as you, gave up and stayed home, then we'd never get a party scene back. If you want somethin' you gotta work for it...

wow, immagine a no NJ NYC, you would actuly be able to get around without all the extra traffic.

we dont go over there for anything (except maybe to fly out of newark), so why do they pack em in busses and trians and ship them over here every day??

...& BTW, the NYC club sceen has been daed for a long, long time

Really?

its like..........how many fucking fake titties bitches from jersey can u run into in 1 fucking night...god..... it kills me....

its rare to run into a New yorker, who does not "live in a NYU dorm" anymore.........it kills me

Fucking jersey..........1 big bomb......1 big bomb

hahah

. . I am personally of the belief that at 6:00 P.M. Friday all connecting bridges and tunnels (not to mention interstate highways that connect to rockland county from Jersey should be shutdown to outbound personal traffic . . Trucking traffic would be allowed but NO passenger vehicles with Jersey plates should be allowed in until 4 a.m. monday morning . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I am personally of the belief that at 6:00 P.M. Friday all connecting bridges and tunnels (not to mention interstate highways that connect to rockland county from Jersey should be shutdown to outbound personal traffic . . Trucking traffic would be allowed but NO passenger vehicles with Jersey plates should be allowed in until 4 a.m. monday morning . . .

Yeah that's a great plan if you want nyc to go bankrupt! Do you have any idea how many people that work in the city are from jersey?!?

Originally posted by jaysea

i dont care if da city went backrump......id still rather not deal with little 18yr old kids who come from Newark, to go to exit. and clog the west side hightway on friday nights....

omfg you know my pain.

west-side highway stop & go, full of guidos sporting hair grease and gold chains driving daddy's new beemer, stop & go, stop & go after a 150 mile drive down 87 south in a 2 seater midengine turbo car with a heavy clutch and no A/C.

it's hell.

hahah i know, 6 people 1 small little car....

a 3 hour drive, and ASSHOLE JERSEY boy, who cant drive in the city....i get annoyed and bump there cars n shit...its fun!

and when i see them lost in the subway's i always want to send them to coney island.....

im like "i know its 40 somethins stopes but i swear this train will take you to times square" "i live here"

:laugh: fucker's LOL

Originally posted by notallthere

Yeah that's a great plan if you want nyc to go bankrupt! Do you have any idea how many people that work in the city are from jersey?!?

. . . Notice the hours my beautiful little ordinance would be in effect. . I don't give a shit during the week, but when I get on the Henry Hudson on a friday or Saturday night I expect not to have to slow to under 70 . . . The only reason I do is because of YOUR STATE's drivers . . .