Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F&F: Club Monaco and Bloomingdales!

nycchic24

awww..im goin to school for international business, and i also major and minor in Italian (almost fluent) and German(fluent)...i wanna be a buyer as well hopefully a stylist which is something u really cant go to school for, but for now i work at EXPRESS....i have some connections but ne inspriring words for me? p.s. send me that bloomies coup too :o) thanks girl

well three is no specific major for the line of work. i initially attended school for physcial therapy! :laugh: and on top of that i have not graduated ! i actually used to work in the stores, and got promoted into the corporate office, but again that doesn't happen very often. i dont know where you live,

but definitely start looking for internships NOW! INterning will give you some experience, and also a chance to see if this is what you really want to do. as well as networking and even possibly a future job! also... just an fyi but buying is alot of analytical stuff. so you should be comfortable with math, stats, etc. get to know and love your excel spreadsheets. :tongue: Alot of ppl have the misconception that its just picking out clothes. :rolleyes:

if you have any other quesitons, etc drop me a pm. or if you dont know what companies iare in your area.. i can probably help you id some as well. hope this helps!