Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More action on this board!!!

ichiroboston

This board definatly needs more action!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

I hear ya, brotha.....I KNOW there are more good clubbers out there. Speak up!! Let's get this thing rollin'!! smile.gif

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

I post there too. Good board but I like the fact that this board is open to other locations. Keeps it fun.

Also, People just doing searches for Club boards or something might go to ClubPlanet first. Not knowing what the SoundFactory is.

Great store!!

Nothing against the SoundFactory board...

Ichiro

[This message has been edited by ichiroboston (edited 05-30-2001).]

Hey all!!! Ichiro!! Way to get things started! I don't live in Boston but that's where I'm originally from. This board is just a great way to get info out there and try to meet some people with similar clubbing interests.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

• 2 years later...

Archived