Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum review

WERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....usually the chicks are naked on fridays but last night our own DJ prime was losing clothes:rock::vomit2:;)

but seriously, most of you guys were there so i'l go easy on details but last night was definitely one of the best nights Ive had at Platinum in a while. Big shouts to Johnny FX for the NAILZ and to Davis G for flowin as always. Binoy, Jarmenio, Bon Solid, Scarletpromos, Richie Santana and crew, thanx for supporting:D

as always to DJ Prime, Infusion/Steve squared, Doubleplay, the Asian Invasion, Pipdaddy, Starbryte + TeresaDF, JoeyS.....um anyone else?

The party continues tonight at Rbar.......DONT SLEEP!!!!!!

BG

Asian Invasion.......:tongue:

pipdaddy was getting his dance on something fierce last night. Johnny FX killed it. Definitely not a night to have missed. Happy Birthday Prime. BG, no nudity but you forgot to mention the spontanious eruption of chicks dancing on the bars. I think I crushed Jarminio and Bob with that last soco shot at the end of the night.

4 more days and we get to do it all again.

Originally posted by davisg

Asian Invasion.......:tongue:

pipdaddy was getting his dance on something fierce last night. Johnny FX killed it. Definitely not a night to have missed. Happy Birthday Prime. BG, no nudity but you forgot to mention the spontanious eruption of chicks dancing on the bars. I think I crushed Jarminio and Bob with that last soco shot at the end of the night.

i was:confused: lol yea um, i mean I WAS! yeaaaaaaaaaa me :rock:

Last night was craaaaazy!!!!! :D I never expected that place to be as out of control as it was, definitely the best Friday night I have ever had at Platinum. The music was soooooo fucking good, the crowd was ridiculous, the shots were never ending... and it was all over once I turned around and saw Prime losing his clothes on the stage!!! :eek:

Seriously, what a great time, as always it was nice to be with my best friend and my favorite returning friends from Vegas who I missed so (Joey thank you for my little souvenier!!!) Pip happy 2003 honey, I am so glad it came early. :D Nice seeing Jar as usual, and Barry, and of course my little birthday celebrity Prime!!! (now that my birthday is over I will let you have full attention I guess- haha)

As for afterhours, Teresa made me promise not to ever bring up the phone joke again, but I can't help it!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow I dont even know were to start.....I had such a Blast...

Big shouts to HERE WEEEE GO.....

My whole Promo Crew...BG,Steve R,Steve S, Grace and Ysolt...I love the shirt and boxers thanks...Bob F...

special thanks to Jarmenio,Binoy, Asuave, Richie Santana, Mike Takeover,johnny Fx for tearing it up..Sparkles, Dave Marino, Tony Tee,DAnny Gomes, PipDaddy,Joeys 24, Starbryte, TeresaABCDEFG, and the Shocker of the Night....BON SOLID AND MIKE BARKER.....I thought TUPAC would of showed up b4 you guys...Great to see you out...sorry about the phone prob...

Everyone that came by the afterhours...WOOOO shhhhhh..

Big shouts to Showboat for making sure my WINKY didnt pop out of my pants....as i got stripped on stage....

The party continue....Big shouts to DAvis G and all teh staff at Platinum for makeing this party the way it is.....Picture to come SOON....

Thanks everyone...SOrry about the Promoter speach but u know how i feel about it...

Originally posted by davisg

I think I crushed Jarminio and Bob with that last soco shot at the end of the night.

We did a shoit of SoCo lime or was it a different Bob i do nt remember that at all. Holy fucking platinum. Fridays are waaaay tooo much to be kicking of the weekend

Quote of the night: Joe Armenio to Maria the bartender

Joe: "This is Richie Santana.....do you know who this is???"

Maria: :confused:

Barry: "You never heard of Richie Santana?"

Barry: "How do you work at a Jersey nightclub and youve never heard of RS?????"

Maria :confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djprime

wow I dont even know were to start.....I had such a Blast...

Big shouts to HERE WEEEE GO.....

My whole Promo Crew...BG,Steve R,Steve S, Grace and Ysolt...I love the shirt and boxers thanks...Bob F...

special thanks to Jarmenio,Binoy, Asuave, Richie Santana, Mike Takeover,johnny Fx for tearing it up..Sparkles, Dave Marino, Tony Tee,DAnny Gomes, PipDaddy,Joeys 24, Starbryte, TeresaABCDEFG, and the Shocker of the Night....BON SOLID AND MIKE BARKER.....I thought TUPAC would of showed up b4 you guys...Great to see you out...sorry about the phone prob...

Everyone that came by the afterhours...WOOOO shhhhhh..

Big shouts to Showboat for making sure my WINKY didnt pop out of my pants....as i got stripped on stage....

The party continue....Big shouts to DAvis G and all teh staff at Platinum for makeing this party the way it is.....Picture to come SOON....

Thanks everyone...SOrry about the Promoter speach but u know how i feel about it...

Great time....Maria ran out of kettle!!!!!!!! So we had to attack the GOOSE!

Happy Bday Prime..........Much love to Showboat!!

& IB Remembers! LOL

Till next time;)

First of all HAPPY BDAY PRIME -- Last night was def a good time at platinum - i havent been there since last year --- it was nice to see so many industry people out on one night having a blast -- i will def have to swing by some other time when i get a chance

well its Saturday and there is another night of fun and craziness to be had so let the games begin

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Quote of the night: Joe Armenio to Maria the bartender

Joe: "This is Richie Santana.....do you know who this is???"

Barry: "You never heard of Richie Santana?"

Barry: "How do you work at a Jersey nightclub and youve never heard of RS?????"

Maria :confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

That's funny.........

asian invasion omg lol...ok so that was a hot nite! everybody must have been on sumthin..i dunno wat it was but it was def one of the best nites ive had in plat.

:rock: to my fellow promoters, esp my fave girl ysolt! tight hugs to all the people i danced with! happy bday prime!!!

Originally posted by gracer

asian invasion omg lol...ok so that was a hot nite! everybody must have been on sumthin..i dunno wat it was but it was def one of the best nites ive had in plat.

:rock: to my fellow promoters, esp my fave girl ysolt! tight hugs to all the people i danced with! happy bday prime!!!

Thanks, gurl! Ur da best, sweetie :D .

Note: YOU ARE NEVER TO BE LATE AGAIN! Everywhere i turned, it was, "where's grace?," "is grace here," "where's ur dancin' buddy" -- argh!!!

Happy B-Day, PRIME. By the way, we got you those yellow boxers because it matches one of your plaid shirts!:laugh:

Yay to us, fellow promoters--BG & E, Bobby Frank, the Steves, etc. (barry, "steve squared" = i luv that! super funny... as for this "asian invasion" = not a fan :laugh: )

Phil, stop texting me that i'm a "feg." :( Nice seein' u and Joey back from vegas tho -- and in one piece (well 2 pieces, really)... Hahaha. :laugh:

Awsome seein' John Michaels (u, nEaT fReAk, u).

and last (but certainly not the least)... AnThOnY (greyskyy) -- you are the CAT'S PAJAMAS! i luv yah!

See Y'all for the pre-turkey party on Wednesday. Woo Hoo!

Originally posted by ysolt

Thanks, gurl! Ur da best, sweetie :D .

Note: YOU ARE NEVER TO BE LATE AGAIN! Everywhere i turned, it was, "where's grace?," "is grace here," "where's ur dancin' buddy" -- argh!!!

Happy B-Day, PRIME. By the way, we got you those yellow boxers because it matches one of your plaid shirts!:laugh:

Yay to us, fellow promoters--BG & E, Bobby Frank, the Steves, etc. (barry, "steve squared" = i luv that! super funny... as for this "asian invasion" = not a fan :laugh: )

Phil, stop texting me that i'm a "feg." :( Nice seein' u and Joey back from vegas tho -- and in one piece (well 2 pieces, really)... Hahaha. :laugh:

Awsome seein' John Michaels (u, nEaT fReAk, u).

and last (but certainly not the least)... AnThOnY (greyskyy) -- you are the CAT'S PAJAMAS! i luv yah!

See Y'all for the pre-turkey party on Wednesday. Woo Hoo!

:laugh::finger::laugh: