Clubplanet Nightlife Community

couples...

dgmodel

almost every couple that hangs out with us when we go out... is usually already to hit the hey by 12 am max!!! like clockwork, and they always say the same thing, we're hungry we're going to the diner... blah... its like whos thinking of food at 12:00am??? maybe theyre going to fuck, or have sex or make love... why bother even coming out just to stay for about an hour??? i dont know its just something ive been noticing as of late... make its just in our "crew" but keep an eye out and see if its in yours as well next weekend...

Originally posted by dgmodel

almost every couple that hangs out with us when we go out... is usually already to hit the hey by 12 am max!!! like clockwork, and they always say the same thing, we're hungry we're going to the diner... blah... its like whos thinking of food at 12:00am??? maybe theyre going to fuck, or have sex or make love... why bother even coming out just to stay for about an hour??? i dont know its just something ive been noticing as of late... make its just in our "crew" but keep an eye out and see if its in yours as well next weekend...

. . . :laugh: . . . :laugh: . . this is a trend you're gonna see happen more and more as time goes on . . .

I know what your talking about. Alot of couples just go out to go out. I mean you kinda get sick of wathching movies, going out to eat, and all that shit so you just go somewhere. Usually when youve been there about 2 hour or so, your getting alittle tipsy, the hormones start flowing nicely, you give your freinds the excuse your going to eat cause you know they arent hungry, and you go fuck like wild monkeys until sunrise cause it takes you 2 hours to cum.

But thats just my thoughts ;)

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I know what your talking about. Alot of couples just go out to go out. I mean you kinda get sick of wathching movies, going out to eat, and all that shit so you just go somewhere. Usually when youve been there about 2 hour or so, your getting alittle tipsy, the hormones start flowing nicely, you give your freinds the excuse your going to eat cause you know they arent hungry, and you go fuck like wild monkeys until sunrise cause it takes you 2 hours to cum.

But thats just my thoughts ;)

lmao youre right...