Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Miami Dolphins

tempkid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a piece of shit game .... what a disappointment ... what a horrible punt! WTF is Mark Royals thinking? ... k, now that the season is officially over, it's now time to start making a team asessment. Mark Royals is gone, Jay Fiedler is gone, we need to draft a solid offensive tackle this coming draft and bring in McKinney from second string. We also need to get another reciever opposite Chambers to take some of the heat off. There are plenty of quarterbacks that could mold to be superstars, one of them that come into mind is Eli Manning from Ole Miss although Im not too sure he'll come out this year, it will probably be better for us if he didnt anyways due to our draft position. We also could use a big strong defensive takle to plug up the holes more. during the latter part of the game, it seemed like the NE running game was having a career day

damn Im FUCKING PISSED! :mad:

Feidlers not going any where since he signed a big contract.

Mark Royals.......WTF was that shit? Retire you idiot.

I missed most of the game cuz I didn't wake up until 3:30pm.... I wish I would have stayed asleep!

WHY MUST THE FINS DO THIS EVERY FUCKING YEAR? WHATTTTTTTTTTT I'M GOING TO GET GRAY HAIR:blown:

PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS

Jets 35 - GB 10 with 9 mins left...I hate to be negative.....but there's a 99% chance the Dolphins are going the way of the dinosaurs....I have mixed feelings since my true loyalty lies with the Bucs, and GB losing benefits the Bucs...but Miami was my second team...this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only hope left for Florida is the Bucs....and they're playing in freezing weather AND without Brad Johnson....I'm a little uneasy... :worry2: