Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours at Room 143 - who went??

For all you nuts who say the club scene is dead, you missed this party!! The DJ, Mike, was BANANAS!!! It was like being at Space in NYC. I think the venue changes, but if someone else has more info, let us know how often this party occurs because I will definitely be back.

THAT PLACE IS THE SIZE OF MY CLOSET...ITS STRANGE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE AFTERHOURS THERE SINCE ITS ACTUALLY A NICE PLACE...I WAS THERE ONE NIGHT FOR A PRIVATE PARTY AND I CANT PICTURE IT HAVING PEOPLE WITH UFO PANTS AND GOOFY BOOKBAGS IN THERE...ALSO CANT PICTURE HOUSE MUSIC IN THERE

Originally posted by joecrack13

THAT PLACE IS THE SIZE OF MY CLOSET...ITS STRANGE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE AFTERHOURS THERE SINCE ITS ACTUALLY A NICE PLACE...I WAS THERE ONE NIGHT FOR A PRIVATE PARTY AND I CANT PICTURE IT HAVING PEOPLE WITH UFO PANTS AND GOOFY BOOKBAGS IN THERE...ALSO CANT PICTURE HOUSE MUSIC IN THERE

THIS muhfucka said UFO pants and goofy bookbags!! :laugh: :laugh: Nope, none of that in there at all, just a GREAT time!! I LOVE that spot!! And the DJ, man he was sickwidit!! I thought the sound was fine, seeing as my black ass is still deaf in one ear. :laugh: You GOTTA check it out next time, I wanna party all night and day and night again so that's my new spot fugg it!