Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF?? Hip-Hop Fri. on the Patio

thehog

How can this be???????????????????????????????????/

The patio is what keeps me and many more comming back to SPACE.

Now I hear that Fri. are back and with the hip-hop on the patio.

What a stupid move:blown: No wonder Fri. could not make it before and it will die again with no patio to chill(unless you can chill with thugs.):blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351

space either has their head in their ass or they don't give a fuck since the new one is opening soon...

Who is opening for picotto? If stryke is avalible, then he should open and close for him....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Roly:D

as much as i love roland, styke is the only dj down here that has a shot of continuing the energy of MP.... I know me and OG argue over his tech sets, but in my opinion stryke is the only guy that should, close and open... Yea og and roly could do it, but its friday, let them buy us beer at the bar instead of djing...

First of all...why the hell would you want hiphop back inside and the patio closed like it used to be? why not just kick out the hiphop people outside AWAY from Picotto and have the whole place for us...like on saturdays only the patio has hiphop instead...it was the same with Tall Paul back in October when he did Mixed Live second Session there...and that place ws insane!:eek: chill out and see how it is...i have and i had a fucking blast...and IMO it was much better than normal Fridays when you wopuld go to the bar and look up to see some thug eyeing your (chain/girl/phone/bracelet/insert word here) knowing ur getting drunk...that was so wack...besides...if you are nitpicking reasons to stay out of space..just dont go. And yes...Stryke is a bad ass dj and should open for Mauro Piccoto...but i doutb he would want to play the opening/closing set this week just to come back next week and play again against Edgar...but that is an interestin question..WHO IS opening for Picotto?:confused:

"They know what is what...but they don't know what is what...they just strut...What the fuck?":tongue: