Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need x-mas gift advice

copahc

OK.

I need a little advice on this gift I wanna get my man this x-mas. We are going to be in Las Vegas for the holidays so I thought I might do something cool for him while we are on the trip. He’s obsessed with BMW’s so I thought I would rent him a Z4 for a day or two (I wanted to get an M3 or something, but they don’t have any, I checked). So, I know he would love this, but the downfall is that it cost about $200 a day to rent :jawdrop: and you only get 100 free miles. So I don’t know if it’s worth it. I plan on getting him a present too, because I don’t want it to be bare under the tree. So is he going to be thrilled or think I’m an idiot for spending so much money??

thats a pretty awesome gift actually...

as a car-obsessed guy myself, if my gf rented me something sick even for only an hour or two, it would make my year.

IMO you should go for it!

Joe

Originally posted by copahc

OK.

I need a little advice on this gift I wanna get my man this x-mas. We are going to be in Las Vegas for the holidays so I thought I might do something cool for him while we are on the trip. He’s obsessed with BMW’s so I thought I would rent him a Z4 for a day or two (I wanted to get an M3 or something, but they don’t have any, I checked). So, I know he would love this, but the downfall is that it cost about $200 a day to rent :jawdrop: and you only get 100 free miles. So I don’t know if it’s worth it. I plan on getting him a present too, because I don’t want it to be bare under the tree. So is he going to be thrilled or think I’m an idiot for spending so much money??

I think that is a great idea:aright: especially cause he likes cars. also i think its a great i dea because you put thought into it, and i think that counts for alot :D

and dont forget a camera so you can capture his face, and he defintly will always want to look back at those and show his friends

yeah, it sounds like a waste of money to normal people... but if someone rented me something with 500+hp for the day, i'd probably marry them...

oh, wait, better take that back...don't want all the ladies running out and renting me a car... ;) ;) ;) huddla huddla