Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
angelofhalo16

I need a boyfriend!!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by mbenzml

maybe u should post a pic of u, and we'll decide if ur smart or not, mmmkaaayyy

haha :laugh:

no seriously i have compassion for those REALLY hot girls. they intimadate most guys and the guys they don´t intimidate are jerks like me that fuck and dump them :)!

so you beautiful girls, be careful what you wish for when you want to be MORE beautiful ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

wow, i'm suprised no dork is like "oh memememememe pick meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

seriously, props fellas. I was expecting to see at least a couple pre-pubescent-influenced posts

i'm looking for a guy in his early 20s, who drives a fast 4cylinder japanese car and likes house music.... they just get me soooooo ho---- err.... nevermind..... :shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

wow, i'm suprised no dork is like "oh memememememe pick meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

seriously, props fellas. I was expecting to see at least a couple pre-pubescent-influenced posts

I was too.. Then again, they all want to see the pic before they say "memememe" :idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

so am i....minus the smart, funny, and attractive part

I don't ever wanna hear any of you guys on this board to talk like this about yourself, cuz it's not true...Maybe we r single bcuz the opposite sex is too intimidated to come up to us...I know i can't have a boyfriend bcuz no guy understands that i need time for school & they come second....Let me know if there are any guys out there that can understand where i am coming from :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

I don't ever wanna hear any of you guys on this board to talk like this about yourself, cuz it's not true...Maybe we r single bcuz the opposite sex is too intimidated to come up to us...I know i can't have a boyfriend bcuz no guy understands that i need time for school & they come second....Let me know if there are any guys out there that can ubderstand where i am coming from :D

I hope you're kidding...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

I don't ever wanna hear any of you guys on this board to talk like this about yourself, cuz it's not true...Maybe we r single bcuz the opposite sex is too intimidated to come up to us...I know i can't have a boyfriend bcuz no guy understands that i need time for school & they come second....Let me know if there are any guys out there that can understand where i am coming from :D

i always come first :) , so i guess we can't be together :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mbenzml

i always come first :) , so i guess we can't be together :(

aww, thanx for being honest...but i mean, to me, school is #1 cuz i have a year & 1/2 left & that is what is giving me my future and going to make me money...I do have time for a b/f, but at times school is just so much work that i would probably go 2 weeks at sum points in the relationship w/o seein him & that's the hard part :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by erica127

aww, thanx for being honest...but i mean, to me, school is #1 cuz i have a year & 1/2 left & that is what is giving me my future and going to make me money...I do have time for a b/f, but at times school is just so much work that i would probably go 2 weeks at sum points in the relationship w/o seein him & that's the hard part :(

yea i know what you meant :) , but most people would take it the wrong way when you said that ur bf would come second

:kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mbenzml

yea i know what you meant :) , but most people would take it the wrong way when you said that ur bf would come second

:kiss2:

Thank you for takin it that way...now that we cleared it up, i hope people think a lil differently of me bcuz i bet many guys took it the wrong way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×