Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do with FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS

i think your underestimating the cheezy tourist appeal of times square. every loser from buttfuck ohio wants to see the ball drop in nyc at least once, its especially hip to be in nyc after 9/11. there gonna pack alot of tourist who dont know what the world is and just see that its in time square. promoted by wwf and most likely some cheezy mtv show shot there at least in part.

max, whats the lbs of cheese per dollar ratio on that??? :)

i can ALMOST see the appeal of being at times square for nye if you're not from around here... but 1) you're on the ground floor and theres no way you're going to get near a window if there are any... (and i really can't imagine there being windows, seeing as how i've never been in a club that had any...) 2) $200-$450?? hahaha

Originally posted by t0nythelover

im sure the world is not advertising it as being on the ground floor, theyll probably have tvs there anyway. people not from nyc probably wont know and theyll think 450 for that package is a steal. haha marketing at its best.

This is so true and yet so sad.. That sux for those gullible people!!!! :laugh:

Supposedly the club will be open til 10 am

So maybe Tiesto will play an extended set to make it all worthwhile?

Isn't that Arc event sounding good now?

But first...

Who's going to be suckers for Tiesto and end up paying at least $200 for it?

I'll probably be one of them. I'd have trouble going 14 hours without eating, so I'll probably pay $350 for the gold, to get the buffet, and make sure I eat $150 worth of food (and drinks I guess).

btw, I searched on Travelocity, and found flights to LA for under $400 RT. Advanced tix for the event for $65.

http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=3231&PGname=Giant

So with $450, you could go spend NYE with PVD, Howells, and several other DJ's

For $450 I'd better get- open bar all night (World doesn't close the bar at 4AM, does it? How do they do that?) Free drugs, my choice, two hookers- good ones (they have to know how to dance, I mean), someone to hold my dick when I take a leak, a private room for when I have to puke or whatever, breakfast served by Tiesto himself, and Tony Draper walking around all night apologizing to everyone in the place for passing himself off as a world class DJ.