Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any big clubs in boston?

mzkitty

I doubt avalon will rent out for a saturday night unless you pay them more than what they would take in that night in alcohol and ticket sales, at least that is how clubs in philly work if you want to rent them out. I would try somewhere smaller like Europa, Il Panino, Aria, Whose on First, etc.

I Would definitely try Pravda. I was ther a couple of nights ago, and even though it looks like you couldnt fit 600 people in there, think of it, there is the whole bar area, PLUS the dance floor in back. ITs a very classy place to hold such an event. PRavda is great.

Spillway is right. Avalon wouldn't do it on a saturday and even Pravda has lines down the block on Saturday nights,too. But may I suggest Envy -- its in the Alley. In the past, I know they do pvt parties sometimes early on sat nights and then section off the game room and dance floor later on in the night to try and keep the party separate. but since its under new management (pravda's owners just took over) its anyone's guess.

the only problem with envy is that it won't do 18+parties. they have a strictly over 21 crowd. pravda isn't big enough...also im lookin to bring my own djs so thats another factor...

thanx for your help ppl, any other suggestions?

Archived