Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CON ED got that Worm Virus!!!

Sat around the office all fucking day bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Finally they cleaned everything out by 10:00pm and I am still in this shit hole waiting to fine out if all my files that I sent up hit mainframe or not... :banghead:

Originally posted by elementx

CON ED got that Worm Virus!!!

Sat around the office all fucking day bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Finally they cleaned everything out by 10:00pm and I am still in this shit hole waiting to fine out if all my files that I sent up hit mainframe or not... :banghead:

Hey... hey... Yeah you ...yeah..I'm talking to you damnit :mad:

I'm trying to get the last word in... do you mind ? :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey... hey... Yeah you ...yeah..I'm talking to you damnit :mad:

I'm trying to get the last word in... do you mind ? :D

I will give it to you tonight... Unless I go on when I come home... I don't think I am having any visitors tonight...

Time to whore it up a little tonight... :tongue:

Originally posted by elementx

I will give it to you tonight... Unless I go on when I come home... I don't think I am having any visitors tonight...

Time to whore it up a little tonight... :tongue:

Geeezus ! :mad: you are worse than reeni.... dont you have some paperwork you gotta file or sumthin ? Look busy mofo..u r on the damn clock :D

Last I checked, ...this was my damn stomping ground... I'll appreciate you answering 2morrow when u get home... thenx.

Go ahead and make that paper :tongue: , u aint got no business posting. Dont make me call your boss.. he/she aint gonna like it :laugh:

Originally posted by weyes

magellanmax, the lack of a pic in your avatar now reminds me that you never sent me a pic :mad: . whassup wit' dat?

*taps fingers impatiently on table*

I didnt forget.. its much easier to load up an avatar than to post a decent pic... even the avatar is still a tricky damn thing...

In due time ma... :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

magellanmax nice avatar... did you own one or are you simply a fan???

My baby is lounging in my driveway all clean n shit :aright:

The manufacturer warranty just ran out on me :(

But hey, now i can tinker with the damn thingy :D

Next week, I'm throwing in a bigger air intake, an intercooler, getting a kick ass turbo to replace the stock, a chip, gonna replace the rotors and brake calipers to match the S4. I'm thinking of getting a free flow exhaust or just get illegal and lose the cat. If I have some extra $ I might get some body molds to enhance the effect,..just havent seen one that has awed me so far. Someone posted a blue A4 awhile back on the 'car&bike' forum that looks great.... time will tell...and time, I got that :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

this is my old car... i sold it last september, im looking to get an e46 relatively soon... (the white wrx is apples)

attachment.php?s=&postid=789338

attachment.php?s=&postid=789342

attachment.php?s=&postid=789345

It looked great :D Hope the dude who bought it didnt fuck it up.

what size rims did you have on them ?

I love the Ming Blue pearl effect exterior color..it looks great especially after a wash or detail :aright: ...but yours looks more of a brilliant black color... it was a good choice tho... only downside with dark colored hues is the the damn nicks from chipping rocks on the highway :(