Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tomorrow night

kaydup

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey - back to tomorrow night..... Landing, is that it for Boston tomorrow night ?? Think I'm going to end up at the Brewery so I don't have to drive - for some reason snow is just way suckier to drive in at 2am ;)

Are people going to the Landing tomorrow? If I don't end up going home and you guys are up for going out, I'll definitely go there. Don't let the snow stop you... (from what I've heard) it's supposed to snow tomorrow morning, so everything will be cleared out by night time.

I think I have a flyer at home that has all of the Nov. listings for DJs on it. If I recall correctly tomorrow night is one of the residents... which is not a bad thing at all!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Are people going to the Landing tomorrow? If I don't end up going home and you guys are up for going out, I'll definitely go there. Don't let the snow stop you... (from what I've heard) it's supposed to snow tomorrow morning, so everything will be cleared out by night time.

I think I have a flyer at home that has all of the Nov. listings for DJs on it. If I recall correctly tomorrow night is one of the residents... which is not a bad thing at all!

We may end up in Boston - depends on the snow. When will you know if you're going home? Who else is planning on going? Prplhz? Yeah? Anyone else planning on going? Kaydup? Or are you the one that's in trouble with private dancer :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm going to be at the landing tomorrow night, the person that is spinning is that guy that was there last time we went with Katie, remember Brian, or do you:shaky: :shaky: :shaky: one of the many going away parties... I think it was at the end of September

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm going to be at the landing tomorrow night, the person that is spinning is that guy that was there last time we went with Katie, remember Brian, or do you:shaky: :shaky: :shaky: one of the many going away parties... I think it was at the end of September

:laugh: Actually I don't remember. I really never remember the names of the DJs I see at P.L.... the only name I can honestly remember is Steve Bug (who absolutely rocks btw). Last time I was there I loved the DJs, but I still can't remember who they were. Stupid Guiness :pint::tongue:

I'll try to see if I can scrounge up the DJs name somewhere... either way, he'll be good. When we last went there with Katie the music was definitely decent. I wish KT was around :(

Originally posted by prplhz

i BARELY remember that night! great time though!