Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC - Ultra - Saturday 22nd

steffy27

Bayfront is an awesome venue, especially for ULTRA!!!

I love the downtown's as a backdrop, the ocean as a window...great place!!!!

The beach was awesome, but, get real...ultra at the beach was like a 1/10 of what ultra at bayfront is, of course the vibe was perfect, but poor beach don't u think???

PEace.:cool:

Bicentennial is a rathole. Muddy as all hell if the weather turns.

Bayfront is OK, but they really need to work on refreshments, and have a proactive stance on kicking crackheads out. I hate it when it goes into battlefield mode at night.

Ultra on the beach would be good for sure. Not sure of the specifics, but apparently the city won't let them have it there unless it's a 21+ event. Hmmm...maybe that's a good thing. Profitwise no, all the kids spending their allowance money makes the Ultra team fabulously wealthy :)

Originally posted by pod

Ultra on the beach would be good for sure. Not sure of the specifics, but apparently the city won't let them have it there unless it's a 21+ event. Hmmm...maybe that's a good thing. Profitwise no, all the kids spending their allowance money makes the Ultra team fabulously wealthy :)

Add to that the convinience of having it a few blocks away of all the day parties which makes it less of a hassle for many that wouldn't attend due to that. And the many that wouldn't go because of the teenagers. Maybe they wouldn't make as much, but certainly would improve the quality of the event. Someone remembers girls in G-strings!!:eek:

The way the beach is today, the City should do an extra effort and easy its way for it to be held here. There is a multiplying effect for the south Beach local economy with that.

If it is brought back to the beach, maybe the afterparty could be held at MAZE this coming WMC!:eek::cool:

Originally posted by pod

I doubt an 'official' Ultra afterparty would be at Maze. Alex Omes, the man behind Ultra, also works with Space...i.e. it's very convenient to have an Ultra afterparty at Space.

I meant with the Balance line-up/tent. They have most of the biggies there.:cool:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i remember those beautiful g-strings. and those 19 year old girls...bring this event back to the beach please. you just bring ur beach chair and your joint and smoke and chill. then all these young girls in bikinis come and give you a shoulder massage. this is great.

YEAH!!!.........BRING ULTRA BACK TO THE BEACH!!!!!!

WMC and Ultra ....... are synonimous of the beach...... of bikinis....... of G-strings..... of very, very happy DJs

Bayfront is synonimous of a rave .... of glow sticks ..... of ODs ......

Ultra is a party for the world industry....... we deserve to party as grown-ups.........

With a beach party ....... not even Ultra in NYC will compare to ours ........ we are f***in' Miami...........

Bayfront is the same as any other venue......on any coast.... call it New Orleans...... Mississippi ......... or Texas ........

WMC would never leave Miami if Ultra is held at our beach ...... I would sign that .........

Cops are a hassle at Bayfront ........ only because it is not 21+......

At the beach cops are a little more accostumed ..... it is already a 21+ city...........

Make it 21+ ........ and have strippers!! :blank:

Don't tell me that because of Space...... Ultra would stay at Bayfront ........

Throw an unoffical Ultra post party at MAZE....... call it: "The Unoffcial Ultra Post Party at MAZE Feat. Balance Promote Group":D

Have Sasha and Digweed tear that place apart ........ and have Naked on the Beach Sunday at Nikkis!!! ...........

A. O. wants the beach!!!! ........ me too:eek:

:hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

YEAH!!!.........BRING ULTRA BACK TO THE BEACH!!!!!!

WMC and Ultra ....... are synonimous of the beach...... of bikinis....... of G-strings..... of very, very happy DJs

Bayfront is the same as any other venue......on any coast.... call it New Orleans...... Mississippi ......... or Texas ........

WMC would never leave Miami if Ultra is held at our beach ...... I would sign that .........

1. NAH...Bayfront is bigger and more room to dance and roam....

2. Ultra is "linked" with big DJ Lineups....but make a rule this Ultra that all hot chics/girls/pigeons have to come in G-Strings...:idea:

3. Bayfront is NOT like any other venue...u have a nice backdrop of city skyline (as small as it might be), the ocean and the cruise ships leaving for their voyages...i think its a good location

4. Who said Ultra was leaving Miami?:confused:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

1. NAH...Bayfront is bigger and more room to dance and roam....

2. Ultra is "linked" with big DJ Lineups....but make a rule this Ultra that all hot chics/girls/pigeons have to come in G-Strings...:idea:

3. Bayfront is NOT like any other venue...u have a nice backdrop of city skyline (as small as it might be), the ocean and the cruise ships leaving for their voyages...i think its a good location

4. Who said Ultra was leaving Miami?:confused:

Good morning....... agggggggghhhhh (yawn).....

1> Choose the street to start...........choose a street to end...... world famous sand ........ weather ....... girls ....... music?......

2> Great idea.........but chicks don't come to downtown in G-strings........ unless it is after work ..... like 6 am..... to check out Bellini:eek:

As Mrmovement33 said...... (minus the chair :D )

"i remember those beautiful g-strings. and those 19 year old girls...bring this event back to the beach please. you just bring ur beach chair and your joint and smoke and chill. then all these young girls in bikinis come and give you a shoulder massage. this is great."

3> I respect your opinion......... but most tourists....... including our visitors during WMC ........... come down for the beach .... not DT ......:cool:

4> Did I say that??.......:confused:

Last year we were this close ()......... f***ing Ocean Drive people

:mad: ........ business is sooooo bad down there now ....... maybe we have a chance w/them this year ...........

"Every time I cloooose my eyes ........ I see the beach" ......... :hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

1> Choose the street to start...........choose a street to end...... world famous sand ........ weather ....... girls ....... music?......

2> Great idea.........but chicks don't come to downtown in G-strings........ unless it is after work ..... like 6 am..... to check out Bellini:eek:

3> I respect your opinion......... but most tourists....... including our visitors during WMC ........... come down for the beach .... not DT ......:cool:

4> Did I say that??.......:confused:

1. True...but alot of the tourist spend their whole WEEK at the beach...in their hotels and other parties...their are other parties happening at the same time as ultra...those that visit for WMC come for the parties...i dont even think many hit up ULTRA, b/c they miss out of alot of small industry parties

2. PLEASE!!! i saw half naked chics at Bayfront running around...and of course the HUSTLER GIRLS!!!:drool:

3. SEE POINT #1 - - also the sand, IMO, sucks...people drop their beers on the sand, the puke, the crush up the plastic cups...and if u are barefoot u step in all that shit...food mixes with the sand, the puke and the beer...people hide all that shit in the sand, then when u step in it...:vomit3:

4. U said ULTRA would never leave Miami if they moved back to the beach....I dont see WMC going anywhere for a long time...:)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

1. True...but alot of the tourist spend their whole WEEK at the beach...in their hotels and other parties...their are other parties happening at the same time as ultra...those that visit for WMC come for the parties...i dont even think many hit up ULTRA, b/c they miss out of alot of small industry parties

2. PLEASE!!! i saw half naked chics at Bayfront running around...and of course the HUSTLER GIRLS!!!:drool:

3. SEE POINT #1 - - also the sand, IMO, sucks...people drop their beers on the sand, the puke, the crush up the plastic cups...and if u are barefoot u step in all that shit...food mixes with the sand, the puke and the beer...people hide all that shit in the sand, then when u step in it...:vomit3:

4. U said ULTRA would never leave Miami if they moved back to the beach....I dont see WMC going anywhere for a long time...:)

I'm having my second coffee.......... wuah (no sugar)

1> Someone walks out of the Albion........ from his small party .... remembers!!!...... oh, it's Saturday! ...... lets hit Ultra for a few hours ........ it's only (fill the space) blocks away! ....... DT is like getting ready to go to the beach ...... if you live in Kendall .....

2> I insist ...... the beach is the beach ......... I mean the sand not the city ........

3> Reef are great sandals ....... they also have flip flops ......

4> I said...... " WMC would never leave Miami if Ultra is held at our beach ...... I would sign that ......... "

Why do you think big DJs play at little clubs??..... It's the beach and the girls ......... now I don't want to go to specs on where the girls are..... Do U know???? ...... but please .... don't hate...:hat:

i hear what ur saying...i just didnt like the beach for any of the ultras...it felt confined....i think Bayfront offers more in Space and def. in the Parking (at least more of it)....alot of people at Ultra during WMC are from here or the US...they are Europeans, but from what i observed at some the parties and at ULTRA...was that most Europeans were at the parties either Promoting a track that they did, were part of the industry or just heard about Ultra too late to make it out there....and rumors have been swirling about WMC leaving to Vegas, i dont think its going anywhere (i meant to say WMC not Ultra...a million appologies)....but whatever venue it will be held, i will be there...and i am sure u will be there....but the roomier the better and i dont think the beach can offer "more room" maybe a diff. atmosphere...BTW, i have nike ALL TERRAIN sandals:tongue: