Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work Still Sucks!!!!!!!!

vikkii123

But hey--at least it's Thursday! =) Manolo may not be at Avalon anymore, but I'm sure you can find *somewhere* to go tonight to shake off those badwork vibes.

------------------

"Lord, it's hard to be humble...when you're perfect in every way! I can't wait to look in the mirror...I get better lookin' every day!"

Thanks Synopsis. I'll keep that happy thought in mind while I try to make it through this day.....

cwm35.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

well... old drama, my first roommate decided to keep my security bc of utilities and his tree died. he's holding me responsible cuz i didnt faithfully water it. i dont think it was my responsibility at all! he claims it is bc it was in my room! cwm36.gif last night, the guy that i've been talking to calls me... he's on his way to NJ to "Hang out" at 11 oclock at night! lil suspicious there. you know cwm43.gif and lastly i just found out this am -- a girl moved out of my current place and i took over her rent. the lease ends next month so i gave her money bc we both thought sheh paid last months rent when she signed the lease... comes to find out she didn't and now won't give me my money back! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

First off why would it be your responsibility to water his tree. I don't get that. So he's going to keep money based on a dead tree. Get over it!

And I can't believe that girl. She's keeping money that isn't hers...what a bitch!

I'm so sorry wish I had some good advice for you.

cwm43.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

yeah i am going to have to file with small claims court for both and i just dont want to have to deal with this kind of aggravation/stress. the guy says it was my responsibility cuz when i first moved in, he goes do you mind if i come into your room and water my tree and i said no not at all. then he goes, do you mind watering it and i said sure -- not expecting that there were consequences like this! If the tree was so dear to him, I wouldn't be leaving it in the hands of a stranger. cwm10.gif

All I have to say is that I really hate my job too, and I hate everyone here. You know Vikki what I am going through, urgh! So when are you going to see me, I am having withdrawals man! Don't care about the girlfriend anymore, only the boyfriend.... FINE, see if I invite you to PVD with me!

------------------

Music makes the world turn, for without it we are nothing.

Originally posted by prplhz:

Don't care about the girlfriend anymore, only the boyfriend.... FINE, see if I invite you to PVD with me!

...come on now you know I aint got nothing but love for ya. When are you going to NY again???

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 06-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 06-28-2001).]

Yeah, mostly because I'm hungover though. My work sux stories would put an ADHD kid to sleep.....too much politics, not enough do-gooders.

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

Originally posted by nycchic24:

Me! me! ugh. its not necessarily work though. just other drama/bs

Anything you care to share with the board?

Hope your day gets better.

cwm35.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

Originally posted by nitro449:

Originally posted by vikkii123:

Today I hate my job!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif

ditto

Having a bad day?

------------------

--Fritz Perls

Archived