Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serie A: Juve, Milan, Inter...

vipnerd

ive been posting about acmilan going all the way before you on the sports board.........

anyway one thing thats funny is you mentioned the milan defense and u mentioned maldini,nesta and costacurta...

where did u get costacurta being an excellent defender

maybe 5 years ago but now hes a benchwarmer

u got dario simic,thomas helveg and roque junior who are better than costacurta....

lmao just thought it was funny how u mentioned that old fuck

BTW the best defender on the field versus real madrid was dario simic taking the ball away from figo and r.carlos no doubt

AC milan 2003

Originally posted by sutogame

ive been posting about acmilan going all the way before you on the sports board.........

anyway one thing thats funny is you mentioned the milan defense and u mentioned maldini,nesta and costacurta...

where did u get costacurta being an excellent defender

maybe 5 years ago but now hes a benchwarmer

u got dario simic,thomas helveg and roque junior who are better than costacurta....

lmao just thought it was funny how u mentioned that old fuck

BTW the best defender on the field versus real madrid was dario simic taking the ball away from figo and r.carlos no doubt

AC milan 2003

I haven't read you older posts, I'm happy you like AC Milan. I am a Milan tifossi. And as much as I want to see Milan win the scudetto...I want Inter in Serie B.

Now, as to Costacuta, if you are in Serie A with Milan, you're in shape. IMO, Costacurta is way, way better defender than Roque Junior. He has the experience, didn't you see that it was him who was left as the last man, blocking Figo's shot to the corner? BTW, it was Paolo's mission to come out and press on Figo anytime he wasn't trying to go by the sideline. Figo couldn't get passed Paolo thru the center once due to that. Remember who was the man upfront in that breakthrough with Shevchenko?? Your old friend Costacurta. The last player I would imagine being there. And not because of his age but because of his position as last man.

One thing I can tell you...there are as many calcio coaches as population in Italy:)

Forza Milan!!

Originally posted by vipnerd

As much as Milano and you will hate me for this........I have no doubt it will be .........

JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!:D

Well, well. I won't hate you for being as naive as you are. So pardon my italian when I tell you.....

:bigfinge:

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!