Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your favorite fantasy?

t0nythelover

That whole catholic school thing really cracks me up....I went to a catholic school & had to wear the uniform (plaid skirt, blouse, knee sock & loafers) & I never understood the appeal of the whole thing....Before I got my car at 16 I had to walk home from school & all sorts of dirty old men would yell at me! For me personally the whole thing is so tireing by now that if my bf wanted to play out that fantasy Id scream!!!

For me I think my sex fantasy would be for my bf to just fuck me like he didnt kno me......I know he loves me & all but for him to just use me to get off every once & awhile turns me on..... His fantasy is the whole virgin thing tho bc Im one and Im like 8 yrs younger than him (Im 18).....It kinna freaks me out but whatev. I love him and he respects me!! I just joke w\. him & say "U can only have the virgin fantasy once!!" :rolleyes:

*Naomi*

Originally posted by nayohmee

That whole catholic school thing really cracks me up....I went to a catholic school & had to wear the uniform (plaid skirt, blouse, knee sock & loafers) & I never understood the appeal of the whole thing....Before I got my car at 16 I had to walk home from school & all sorts of dirty old men would yell at me! For me personally the whole thing is so tireing by now that if my bf wanted to play out that fantasy Id scream!!!

For me I think my sex fantasy would be for my bf to just fuck me like he didnt kno me......I know he loves me & all but for him to just use me to get off every once & awhile turns me on..... His fantasy is the whole virgin thing tho bc Im one and Im like 8 yrs younger than him (Im 18).....It kinna freaks me out but whatev. I love him and he respects me!! I just joke w\. him & say "U can only have the virgin fantasy once!!" :rolleyes:

*Naomi*

If your 18 and hes 26 hes most likely only in it to hit it.

there is a scene in goodfellas where lorrine Bracco is on top of ray liotta and she has the gun pointed at him. For some reason, me and this girl did the same thing and for some reason it was a huge turn on. I guess thats a case of Gun Play and Four play at once.

Bu I have deep thoughts bout puttin a girl on an air hockey table and rail her while the air is shootin up in her

Originally posted by t0nythelover

mine is probably the catholic school girl thing. but i noticed that all the real catholic school girls are nasty and fat. there was only one that i messed with that was bangin but it didnt work out. so what do you think about when your bustin your nut?

not so much that i think about it when "bustin my nut" however one of my fantasies has always been to do it with a business woman type / hot horny secretary... omg... grrrrrr... wearing those slutty ass outfits and etc... <bonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>

i have a water fetish i guess you could say... my ultimate fantasy is sex in summer rain, thunderstorm maybe... idk there's something so sexy and appealing about the idea... water running down your faces and mingling with your kisses, clothes sticking to your bodies, hair loose and wet... mmm

Originally posted by nayohmee

Tony......weve been together for 8 mths & he still hasnt fucked me....If thats all he wants he sure is determined to stick around for 8 mths when he could prolly get a easier fuck in 8 days but whatever u say..... :aright:

*Naomi*

Eight months and he hasnt hit it?...LMAO...I luv this board. Honey, I hate to the bearer of bad news and burst your bubble. If he has waited this long, I dont care what anyone says, he's either:

1: Gay as they come.

2: He's definitely gettin it somewhere else.

3: The shiest guy on the friggin planet.

4: He's got a jar of k-jelly by his bedside.

Just my opinion, doesnt make it rite.:D

have u guys seen ms. congeniality with sandra bullock. at on point she wears this german skirt thats mad wide. it looks funny but its cute and she had pigtails too.

i had sex in the rain on my balcony once, that was petty cool.

magellan im glad im not the only one that thinks the 8 month thing is weird for a 28 year old. hes bangin someone else and just waiting to pop a cherry.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

have u guys seen ms. congeniality with sandra bullock. at on point she wears this german skirt thats mad wide. it looks funny but its cute and she had pigtails too.

i had sex in the rain on my balcony once, that was petty cool.

magellan im glad im not the only one that thinks the 8 month thing is weird for a 28 year old. hes bangin someone else and just waiting to pop a cherry.

Thats why I cherish my teen years, was a cruel learning chapter. The poor gal probably means well and is trying to fulfill the no-sex b4 marriage thingy,....good luck.

Oh yeah, I watched ms congeniality again today, not exactly a guy movie, but hey, anything with hot models is fair game.

My fav outfit she had on was the one after she had after her first makeover walking out of a hangar or something. Geez, those are killer legs, didnt know she had em...unless we got duped by a body double Hubba Hubba.

anywayz, I've been a sucker for mini dresses/skirts. lol

favorite fantasy... hmmmm...

... being dominated by a stranger in a dark corner of a club... he grabs my hair and presses me face first against a wall... he's whispering in my ear, he's running his hands up and down my body and slowly lifting up my skirt with his hands... when i try and turn around to look at him, he tugs my hair and bite my neck... there's more obviously but that's enough...

:drool:

i'm a sick bitch i know... :half:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

favorite fantasy... hmmmm...

... being dominated by a stranger in a dark corner of a club... he grabs my hair and presses me face first against a wall... he's whispering in my ear, he's running his hands up and down my body and slowly lifting up my skirt with his hands... when i try and turn around to look at him, he tugs my hair and bite my neck... there's more obviously but that's enough...

:drool:

i'm a sick bitch i know... :half:

umm moonie, sound factory next week?