Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does cp have so many haters?

seriously we all like music and like to dance. why bitch over whose favorite dj is better and what not. so some people like draper, when i first started going clubbing i went to exit and listend to draper. i didnt think he was god but whatever i give respect to anyone who does what they want to do in life. at least there doing what they love even if they are crappy. lets cut the hating and increase the peace, happy thanksgiving yall

one love,

t0ne

Originally posted by t0nythelover

seriously we all like music and like to dance. why bitch over whose favorite dj is better and what not. so some people like draper, when i first started going clubbing i went to exit and listend to draper. i didnt think he was god but whatever i give respect to anyone who does what they want to do in life. at least there doing what they love even if they are crappy. lets cut the hating and increase the peace, happy thanksgiving yall

one love,

t0ne

I am with you on this one...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...Be careful to all those goin out tonight :D

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

exactly..message boards rule

i for one think draper is decent, and enjoy his sets whilst i am exiteering.

Haters are just that - haters! just like player haters....

mother fucker said Exiteering! That right there is my all time favorite thing posted on here other then some girl suckin in her stomach in her picture.:laugh: :laugh:

I'm Roxyteering. thats some good word usage right there man.:D

Originally posted by roninmess

mother fucker said Exiteering! That right there is my all time favorite thing posted on here other then some girl suckin in her stomach in her picture.:laugh: :laugh:

OH SHIT..I REMEMBER THAT PIC...:laugh:

tony, you hit the nail on the head... if everyone wasn't so busy making sure the dj/venue they spend their friday night at is the "coolest," this city's scene might not be so cripled...

i came to a sad conclusion not to long ago... everything was a lot more fun when everyone was more worried about what drug to do, than where to do it... atleast back then, we all ended up in the same place, and had a good time.

Originally posted by joeg

tony, you hit the nail on the head... if everyone wasn't so busy making sure the dj/venue they spend their friday night at is the "coolest," this city's scene might not be so cripled...

i came to a sad conclusion not to long ago... everything was a lot more fun when everyone was more worried about what drug to do, than where to do it... atleast back then, we all ended up in the same place, and had a good time.

:clap2::clap:

You know everyone on CP is a tough guy/girl. Hiding behind a screen

with keyboard muscles. Haters will hate, bitches will bitch and players

will play because that's just the way life is. I bring light, I bring light.

I bring light. I bring light. I bring Light. I bring light. :idea:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

one love,

t0ne

Shut Up!

:rolleyes:

-iliana

:)

actually i was referring to all the haters messin with that guy who called draper and loui devito heroes in the other thread. all you people are just being asses online, im not gonna sweat it. all im sayin is that the scene has enough beef with the mayor and shit like that so why fight amongst ourselves.

Originally posted by roninmess

Haha im flattered that you like my cunning wordsmithery!

Originally posted by irenegade7

You know everyone on CP is a tough guy/girl. Hiding behind a screen

with keyboard muscles. Haters will hate, bitches will bitch and players

will play because that's just the way life is. I bring light, I bring light.

I bring light. I bring light. I bring Light. I bring light. :idea:

amen to that