Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming To LA!

torontostar

Hello Everyone :)

My name is Trevor and I am a promoter from Toronto Canada.

I am pretty known in our Club Scene here as I promote one of the top clubs here called Fluid ( www.fluidlounge.com ) This is my website www.tegentertainment.com

Anyways I am well hooked up here in Toronto but I know that means SHIT lol in LA. I am really into nightclubs so I want to check them all out. I hear its very hard and Skybar is one of your top places? I am going there from Dec 27 to Jan 10. I have bought my tickets for new years I am going to Giant Club.

www.giantclub.com

Anyways would love to hear your thoughts and even tips you might have for someone such as myself. I am just there to party hard. I am pretty open and not there to cause trouble. I love to dance and meet people and would love to party with some hot women :)

Anyways if anyone can help that would be great :)

Trevor

www.tegentertainment.com

(416) 895-1111

New Years in LA ... Cool!

Trevor --- (here comes some shameless plug but helpful hints) .... www.LALate.com is Los Angeles residents' only site to get access to all top Hollywood VIP guestlist-only parties. Name a top venue and a top promoter; you'll find their events listed on LALate.

Don't know how door operations run where you are. Basically in Los Angeles Trevor, for many of the top venues, it's guestlist only. Each venue is different -- the cover could be free, open bar, reduced cover, free for women/charge for guys, red carpet, line, no line, it all depends on the night, promoter, and format.

LALate lists on average several dozen events per week for visitors to attend, the most comprehensive around. The site is of course free to use with a constantly updated calendar of events and RSVP contact info. Plus, if you want to get a sense of the scene before you attend, you can subscribe to the bi-weekly newsletter that gives you background on club gossip (new openings, etc.).

Turning to Skybar, believe me, you're not the first out of towner that hears somewhere that you have to go to Skybar when in LA. You probably can skip Skybar unless you like their crowd; very pretentious, very "look at me" ... "can you help my career". Skybar is very successful and wonderful if you like that mood and has been "mirrored" by other venues like the W, Hotel Avalon, etc.

Giant is okay if you like a huge production. LALate can give you the lowdown on a top party going down in Beverly Hills for New Years Eve (but I guess you bought your tickets already) that was thrown by the same people who did an incredible party on Halloween with incredibly beautiful women present.

Truth being told, the week that you are coming is a very unpredictable week. Currently, promoters are switching venues and changing formats madly, driving LALate a little crazy. The season is slower considerably than before September. So to predict what's around the corner a few weeks from now is hard to tell.

But that being said, week to week, LALate subscribers which are 98% women most choose these venues every week over other venues for their rsvps: A.D., Garden of Eden, Highlands, Joya, Dorscia (formerly Moomba), Las Palmas. So that's something to consider.

If you like general bar scene, can help you on picks for that too. Feel free to post back.

LALate.com

www.lalate.com

info@lalate.com

clubs9876.jpg

Thanks for the reply :)

That is a picture of me and one of our loyal clubbers.

Anyways I am pretty open to anything. I do want to check out Skybar but at same time I am open to whatever else is hype. I would love to be able to talk to some of the promoters in your great city. I been promoting for a while so would love to be able to be a clubber again and check out your scene.

If there is any promoters or Hosts that can help me out with guest list to there events let me know :)

Trevor Gordon

T.E.G. Entertainment

www.tegentertainment.com

(416) 895-1111

here is a few more pics of me and some of my crowd here in Toronto :)

spa2016.jpg

spa499.JPG

spalol.jpg

Here is a few cool sites to check out

www.tegentertainment.com

www.fluidlounge.com

www.torontonightclub.com

www.hypemultimedia.com

www.mcjayt.com

Anyways hope I can meet some of you guys on here and maybe in person?

Thanks for the pictures of the women :)

(Seeing the woman in the last picture, one word comes to mind: SKYBAR lol!)

LALate carries events for virtually every top promoter in LA. As a result, LALate can get you on the list to most any top venue depending on the night (so for example, we have AD on Thursdays but not on Fridays, or Conga Room on this day but not that day).

If you want personal introductions to promoters/hosts, can help you with that too possibly (why, you thinking of moving to LA? lol).

So tell us about the Toronto scene? What type of music is popular? The look and style of people currently? How much do those plastic surgeons charge? :)

Thanks. :)

info@lalate.com

www.lalate.com

Originally posted by lalate

...(Seeing the woman in the last picture, one word comes to mind: SKYBAR lol!)...

:laugh2: i was thinking that about all of them!

seriously, though, torontostar, i hope you visit different kinds of clubs to make sure you get a sense of each's different vibe; they really do vary quite a bit. if you do go to spundae, you'll find that it's the most laid-back, unpretentious, no-bullshit club around :D . it's so unconcerned with image that the lighting in the back bathrooms (i never use the front ones) is all blacklight, making it virtually impossible to check makeup or really tell how imperfect one might look after dancing for four hours without respite to consistently good talent :aright: .

I just read your replies and I do not have alot of time to give a good solid answer on those questions right now. Just confirming with everyone for Fluid Nightclub tonight. We are having some DJs come to Toronto from Ministry Of Sound. + our local DJs. Its gonna be harsh :) I will respond to you later today though.

www.torontonightclub.com and www.hypemultimedia.com are really good sites explaining the Toronto Club Scene. I do not work for them or anything i am just a user on there as I am on here but whats good about those 2 sites its really helpfull and everyone knows each other. They will welcome you all with open arms. They all know I am going to LA and most Toronto clubbers check out these sites so I think cause of my trip you will be getting more toronto people going to this site and visa versa for there boards. See even on my vacation I show people a good time :) lol

Well I really hope I can meet some LA Promoters though this website so I am able to check out some hot spots while I am down there.

I promote a nightclub called Fluid Lounge Fridays and Saturdays.

www.fluidlounge.com and www.mcjayt.com as well as www.tegentertainment.com will give you a great idea about what I am about down here.

Any questions?

House is really big as well as Hip Hop

It sounds like you're pretty acquainted with the major clubs in LA/ Hollywood. The other place I would also recommend is Sugar. Its a small but cozy venue that one can go to hang out. I think 99.9% of clubbers(maybe I'm exaggerating), myself included, are going to Giant for NYE. Spundae's New Years Day venue also has some big name DJ sets.

As far as promoters goes..I know people behind the scenes of one of the fastest growing party venues - Jello. Not as grandiose as Spundae or Giant yet, but they definitely put on a good time for the goers. Let me know if thats of interest to you and I'll see what I can arrange.

BTW, are the lovely ladies coming to LA with you? We can never get enough of silicone here in Tinsletown...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p's out

T

It sounds like you're pretty acquainted with the major clubs in LA/ Hollywood. The other place I would also recommend is Sugar. Its a small but cozy venue that one can go to hang out. I think 99.9% of clubbers(maybe I'm exaggerating), myself included, are going to Giant for NYE. Spundae's New Years Day venue also has some big name DJ sets.

As far as promoters goes..I know people behind the scenes of one of the fastest growing party venues - Jello. Not as grandiose as Spundae or Giant yet, but they definitely put on a good time for the goers. Let me know if thats of interest to you and I'll see what I can arrange.

BTW, are the lovely ladies coming to LA with you? We can never get enough of silicone here in Tinsletown...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p's out

T

• 2 weeks later...

hey there......i'm headed out to l.a. with trevor. my friend is actually heading that way from montreal, she has family there so i've we've been invited to come along.

anyway, i work for one of the promoters here in toronto too and i can't wait to check out the scene in l.a.

by the way...no silicone here, mine are real and ready for action...heehee.....i just wanna party on my vacation from work. we're there dec 28-jan 2 (don't know if it's been mentioned by trev).

skybar is on our list. i wanna go to las palmas too. we'll see about the rest. oh yah, how about the after-hours scene? i have been checking out the la2nite site and the source7 site and have gathered info from them.

thanks for the input...maybe we'll get to meet some of you in l.a.

ciao.......

Oh No Natasha is on here now :)

Maybe she will sell me out though as she sold me out today on going to the mall --

Anyways Thanks everyone for tips and everything I really hope I will be able to meet some of you cool people when I hit LA.

Natasha is a wild one you will love her!!