Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Horror of Westchester

nos

Thanksgiving Eve did not go as planned. The thought of ever approaching another Westchester Club is a nightmare. How does a club close their doors to about 500 people waiting to get inside, Arena should be burnt down. I need help, I would like to start promoting for City clubs. If anyone has info please contact me.

Chris

cabdias@aol.com

914-774-8400

Let me tell you guys what I went through that night. My friend was promoting that club and I was going there for the first time. I been hearing that Arena was a mini factory. I get there with my friends with tixs and there are two huge ass lines. We were not going to be fucking waiting in that line for hours in the cold. We went right to the bouncer and waited. They stop letting people in because there were fire marshalls and police in there to check out the crowd. Everyone stay out there for like 20 minutes until the cops left. Once I got inside..........

OH MY GOD!!!

I never in my life saw so many little fucking kids in there. There were tons of 15 year olds running around in there. The place is actually cool for a club but IT WAS HORRIBLE INSIDE!!!! I left before even the performace came on. Does anyone agree with me on this? And by the way, did anyone stay to watch the performace?

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah i heard people talking about how the place is full of 15 year olds. But when people say that, they mean teh crowd is young like around 18, and dont' mean that there are actual 15 year olds there. But I went in there over the summer. I shit you not. There were literally 80%, 15-16 year old girls running around. It's a nice club and all. But they should be stricter at the door.

Originally posted by karch

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah i heard people talking about how the place is full of 15 year olds. But when people say that, they mean teh crowd is young like around 18, and dont' mean that there are actual 15 year olds there. But I went in there over the summer. I shit you not. There were literally 80%, 15-16 year old girls running around. It's a nice club and all. But they should be stricter at the door.

your not kidding..there are literally 15-16 year olds in that place...i felt like a pedifile when i went in there. terrible...stay away from arena...DONT GO!!!!!!!