Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lil help

fineones

whats up ppl ..i was talkin to this girl about foriegn films..specifically french ...and i would like to see some good ones to further our conversations...nothing crazy...but somthing she might have seen also ..or somthing we should see together ...u know....examples being : emily, chocolate etc....

any input would help...thanks

FINEROCKS

Originally posted by mssabina

... i'd recommend Life is Beautiful if you wanted to rent something...

life is beautiful is an italian film.

the red balloon is a classic; i've never gotten to finish it :mad: , but it's key if you want to really discuss french film at all. also francois truffaut's jules and jim.

for a more recent film, amelie was a huge hit and was nominated for cinematography, art direction, best foreign language film, sound, and writing (original screenplay) in the 2001 oscars.

Originally posted by weyes

for a more recent film, amelie was a huge hit and was nominated for cinematography, art direction, best foreign language film, sound, and writing (original screenplay) in the 2001 oscars.

this movie is good :aright:

also try Brotherhood of the Wolf for some awesome fight scenes

:aright:

Originally posted by fineones

whats up ppl ..i was talkin to this girl about foriegn films..specifically french ...and i would like to see some good ones to further our conversations...nothing crazy...but somthing she might have seen also ..or somthing we should see together ...u know....examples being : emily, chocolate etc....

FINEROCKS

You think I"m going to help you get laid. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft! you

gotta be crazy.

Originally posted by fineones

FINEROCKS

*amelie* not emily...