Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who remembers fraggle rock?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I loved those little fuckers. I used to watch that show all the time on HBO. greatest show in the history of television.

what were those lil thingies that were smaller than the fraggles called?? they were like workers or something, I forgot their names.

Guest gabo

I thought that doozer was just one of the fraggles anmes.

I bet you 90% of the people on cp have no idea what I am talking about. this show was on when I was a kid. I have never even seen a rerun of it anywhere, I would die if I saw that show again.

the fraggles rock!

i know, i think it was before most of their times...

although i really think that it was the doozers.

down in fraggle rock...down in fraggle rock! :D

Originally posted by gabo

I thought that doozer was just one of the fraggles anmes.

I bet you 90% of the people on cp have no idea what I am talking about. this show was on when I was a kid. I have never even seen a rerun of it anywhere, I would die if I saw that show again.

the fraggles rock!

Guest gabo

muppets are great too! it's just that I have never seen a repeat of fraggle rock. the last time i ve seen an episode i think I was 10 or 12.

what was the name of the uncle that was the explorer?

remember they thought that the real world was space and they had to get past the dog! lmao

Guest gabo

I wish I was watching the fraggles right now!

I remember the postcards the nephew would get from his uncle the explorer.

I totally forgot that they used to eat the beams.

they lived in the wall of some hardware store right? and the owner of the store had a dog that the fraggles were terrified of?

so what the hell was a fraggle anyway?? they lived in the walls like mice.... but they werent monsters like in seseme street.

wtf is a freaking fraggle!?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by apotheosis

Smurfs always out shined Fraggles...

I used to want to eat the sugar sticks the Doozers were always building.

smurfs were ok . muppets and fraggles were the shit!

fraggles were the jam, and i think were on the disney channel a few years ago in re runs(i dont have that channel so i cant verify it).

Now, who remembers Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas!!?! I just got it on DVD to remind me of my childhood. another great jim henson production:cool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by roninmess

fraggles were the jam, and i think were on the disney channel a few years ago in re runs(i dont have that channel so i cant verify it).

Now, who remembers Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas!!?! I just got it on DVD to remind me of my childhood. another great jim henson production:cool:

that was an awesome christmas special;!! I still watch that one!

Originally posted by gabo

that was an awesome christmas special;!! I still watch that one!

hell yeah man, check ebay for tapes of the fraggles, i know theres ppl selling the entire SERIES of episodes of ALF. Imma buy those when i get some extra cash.

Originally posted by roninmess

i can :D

yes, fraggle rock was re-run on the disney channel back in the day... i watched it hehehe

the uncle was uncle traveling matt, who used to give a desciption of nomral life and report back....lol, i remember after the trash heap would talk, it would say "The trash heap has spoken" or someshit... they used to go in the garden to steal all the raddishes, i think all the fraggles names were already mentioned... :smoke: