Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry, i'm circo loco (review)

fucking phenomenal. absolutely one of the best nights out i've had in a LONG LONG time. brilliant tribal, tech-house from the booth, beautiful people wearing their ibiza/dc-10 shirts like a badge of honor (my personal fave was seeing a "fuck the tan" for the first time in months) and best of all it was FREE!!!!!!

i wish that more people had come out to experience this - but i guess that people were still coming off of their wednesday night activities and dinner with the fam. but hell - more room to dance! And hey, even the goth girls were getting into it :)

Very strange, though, that when I was at DC-10 it was the same situation - just like the jungle room at a "rave" thrown in NJ - always the emptiest room, but the people in there by far have the most fun out of anybody.

There was one track with a girl saying "silencio", and either the artist or track name was "alliance", which if anybody could id for me i would be eternally grateful.

Props to Arc and circo loco for throwing this event.

God dammit, tho, i need to get back to ibiza.

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

fucking phenomenal. absolutely one of the best nights out i've had in a LONG LONG time. brilliant tribal, tech-house from the booth, beautiful people wearing their ibiza/dc-10 shirts like a badge of honor (my personal fave was seeing a "fuck the tan" for the first time in months) and best of all it was FREE!!!!!!

i wish that more people had come out to experience this - but i guess that people were still coming off of their wednesday night activities and dinner with the fam. but hell - more room to dance! And hey, even the goth girls were getting into it :)

Very strange, though, that when I was at DC-10 it was the same situation - just like the jungle room at a "rave" thrown in NJ - always the emptiest room, but the people in there by far have the most fun out of anybody.

There was one track with a girl saying "silencio", and either the artist or track name was "alliance", which if anybody could id for me i would be eternally grateful.

Props to Arc and circo loco for throwing this event.

God dammit, tho, i need to get back to ibiza.

peaz,

rob

i think the name of the track your talking about is on howells set from tel-aviv this passed may..

from what i remember the inside room was empty and the outside was mobbed.. tanya is fucking sick though.. and jo mills rocks too.. wish i coulda made it..

Yea the fuck the tan shirt was the best of the night, and the girl wearing it was cute too. but those two guys *yellow shirt bald head and the other with the black shirt and red pants with long hair* really made the night.

I had an awesome time I even got one of those flags that has the clown on it FUCK YEA!

Tania Vulkano is awesome. She was the chic with the dark hair and the first female dj to spin.

THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW!:hat:

good night..i got in around 1am..and that ladies and gentlemen..was some of the hottest music ive heard in a while..soulful..uplifting..funky house...mixed with latin flavor...i was lovin it...

it got harder thru the night...the girl DJ @ the end is a cutie..but i think its more the fact that she had headphones on and she was a female that did it..i think JonStephen said "THEY ALWAYS LOOK BETTER WITH HEADPHONES" ...and he's right....

i wanted to jack that huge poster...but i didnt get a chance to..it was so ill seeing danny stroll into VIP..i was prayin he'd get up in the booth with them but too bad...

ohhhhh..and if anyyyyyyone knows the name of the track tat goes "HOUSE...I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEn HOUSE WAS AFROS...HOUSE...I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEN IT WAS CALLED DISCO"....Id greeeeeeeeeatly appreciate it...

phattest part was when they started to mix NORE's(yes the rapper) "NOTHIN'" beat into one of their tracks..SICKKKKKKKK!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ohhhhh..and if anyyyyyyone knows the name of the track tat goes "HOUSE...I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEn HOUSE WAS AFROS...HOUSE...I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEN IT WAS CALLED DISCO"....Id greeeeeeeeeatly appreciate it...

Blaze- Do You Remember House!

I REMEMBER HOUSE BACK WHEN RECORD LABELS DIDNT SELL HOUSE.

I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEN HOUSE HAD AFROS.

I REMEMBER HOUSE WHEN HOUSE WAS A FEELING.

;) yeah i had fun. Transported me back to how Vinyl was years ago. I even got all sentimental.

gawddam. BEST PARTY i've been to thus far. SO cozy and so PURE. ARC needs to throw more of these suckas.

damn, i really wish i had gone...i backed out at the last minute (i was only fooling myself thinking i could go out after eating a meal like that). I actually fell asleep after eating which was terrible, i woke up at 8 the next day and felt like shit.....blah..damn turkey.

Joe :(

It was great seeing a lot of you out thursday night. All the DJs kicked ass. Much props to Made. and ARC for throwing the event. I am looking at the calendar and it look phenomenal.

Danny Tenaglia vs Danny Howells tonight

and then Next Week

MARIO PIU & NOEL SANGER w/ PAOLO MOJO & NATIVE THEORY

Jesus they just have the best damn lineups!!

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i think the name of the track your talking about is on howells set from tel-aviv this passed may..

thanks!!!! i'll try and find that set, man that track was sick.

i also forgot to mention how cool it was that they decorated arc with the same white sheets that they used in dc-10: http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~rob/pix/technoeurope2002/Leg_4-Ibiza/25_dc10_great_hair.JPG

yeah we wanted to lift the giant poster also, but the russian guy handing out flyers said he'd call the security guards on us. besides, it was real material and not paper, so it would probably be a major effort for them to reprint if for the next stop on their tour. i grabbed some flyers instead - wanted to bring my dc-10 ticket with me for cirillo to sign but i completely forgot about it. oops.

it seems the consensus that everyone that went out had a great time... definitely good stuff - now more then ever i'm looking forward to getting back to ibiza (if you couldn't tell by the giant space and amnesia flags i have hanging in my room, hehe)

ok its 5am, time for bed.

night night :)

A little late with this one but......

I wish i made it that night, I had a felling it was going to b off the hook, got comps from the night before at Limelight but could not get out of the house "women". :(

Anyway the track you guys are looking for is on the Subliminal 2cd set live at Pacha in Ibiza: Jose Nunez and Harry Choo Choo Romero.....Not a bad pick up if any one was interested....Picked it up at Virgin in Times Square a few weeks ago..... can't tell you the name from the listing... gotta hit the bed.....

Made it the following night and that made me very happy. Danny Tore it up till my legs gave at about 8ish....

Happy you all had a good night......

:D :D :D