Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When someone says the love you...

marcid21

Originally posted by gabo

I love you marci!

lol...that really made me laugh out loud!!!

...but no, seriously...like if someone says they really do care for you...even tho they've f'd you from every possible angle...don't you just not give a good god damn about anything they say?

It's a shame those words are wasted, no?

i don't just throw that phrase around; i only say it when i sincerely mean it. people who don't understand the weight of those words and then toss 'em out freely really bug me :mad3: . i don't really, truly love that many people, and i don't just love everyone in my family because i'm "supposed to"; it doesn't work like that.

a girl with whom i went to high school had an outgoing answering machine message that said something close to, "hi, this is caroline, leave me a message. i love you!" i realized soon after i met her that she was a phony and that we wouldn't be good friends :blank: .

well I love all of you...really I do

and if you ever run into me...ill tell you and hopefully get a nice hug

but my love for you is not tearing me apart...when it gets to that point ill clarifiy things by saying"I love you...so much its tearing me apart"

so ummmm don't read too much into an "I love you"...just say I love you back and walk away content you made the world a better place

and if some body says they love you and they have "f'd you from every possible angle"(sounds like fun to me)....go ahead and kick em in the nuts and get on with your life...if only 30% of the people in the world are worth havin a real relationship with then you have to expect a few failures...de road to true love is paved with lumps

anyway...dayum...how come joyg has almost 100 times as many posts as me...come to think of it all of ya'll have alot more posts then me....ahhh but my posts are longer

see

Originally posted by weyes

i don't just throw that phrase around; i only say it when i sincerely mean it. people who don't understand the weight of those words and then toss 'em out freely really bug me :mad3: . i don't really, truly love that many people, and i don't just love everyone in my family because i'm "supposed to"; it doesn't work like that.

wow.... there ARE a few normal ppl left on this planet....

I agree with that 150%... including the part about family and things like that...

Marci: sorry, i'll keep my realism out of this... :tongue:

Originally posted by wisdom

well I love all of you...really I do

and if you ever run into me...ill tell you and hopefully get a nice hug

but my love for you is not tearing me apart...when it gets to that point ill clarifiy things by saying"I love you...so much its tearing me apart"

so ummmm don't read too much into an "I love you"...just say I love you back and walk away content you made the world a better place

and if some body says they love you and they have "f'd you from every possible angle"(sounds like fun to me)....go ahead and kick em in the nuts and get on with your life...if only 30% of the people in the world are worth havin a real relationship with then you have to expect a few failures...de road to true love is paved with lumps

anyway...dayum...how come joyg has almost 100 times as many posts as me...come to think of it all of ya'll have alot more posts then me....ahhh but my posts are longer

see

lol... come find me next time you're out... you'll get a hug for you're possitive energy! :)

Originally posted by marcid21

... do you just wanna kick them in the nuts? Is that normal? Because that's the reaction I just had.... :blown:

Yes. And i want to scream "YOU DON"T FUCKING KNOW WHAT LOVE IS YOU SHALLOW LIFELESS IGNORANT SHIT."

but i don't, because higher blood pressure is not what i need.

instead i just sigh and shake my head at the superficiality of it all.

I only say it when i freaking mean it, and if you hear it from me that's because you really are that incredible to me.