Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upcoming gigs: Joey's! Voce! La Carta Lounge! woohooooo

hi guys, for those that are interested and would like comps i will be playing at the following venues this week(please dont be afraid to PM or Email me, because I would gladly add you to the comp list considering your from clubplanet!)

Joeys' in Clifton on Sunday night December 1st.( I have over 100 comps, yes ONE HUNDRED comps, so ask away! LOL. It's gonna be a great night especially after DT vs Danny Howells at Vinyl then its off to bed, then Joeys!)

Voce Lounge in Wayne (hometown turf) on December 4th. (resident dj is sean ink, but i was invited to play thanks to Jerry C aka Jerry XTC and he too has been nothing but good to me. That night will be a night in which you can wear whatever you like and you can literally come in a pair of shorts, and a hat, as long as you are ready to dance! I am more than excited to be playing at his venue, especially since it is in my hometown!)

LaCarta Lounge every Friday along side my dear friend Nick Sibilia who in the last 2 years has been nothing but a big brother, best friend, and mentor for me! It is definately, definately, definately a really great upscale party to check out and hang out. Drinks are good, crowd is great, people are dressed to impress, and i swear to you its a great time. the promotional teams are doing great and i am serious when i say the party is really slamin'. With guests such at Richie Santana, and tonight, Denny Tsettos, there are more guests to come and more great things to happen over there.

P.S. to the metro lounge staff, last thursday was GREAT playing for you as i enjoy playing for you guys on a level in which I think DJ's will only understand(GREAT BOOTH, GREAT CROWD, GREAT LIGHTING, GREAT VIBE, throwing record sleeves on my head, tossing cd's into the crowd, singing along with vocals, dancing and jumping around like a maniac! it really is a great feeling:hat:). thanks again to Pete K for inviting me to play again and again in the past year and a half and having faith in me. i really do thank you.

p.p.s I will no longer be playing at Tribecca on Saturdays with DJ Anthony Ronchetti due to bookings on Saturday nights, but Anthony is definately worth checking out, and for only spinning less than a year, he knows what he is doing. we both live in the same town, and thank god there is no rivalry between me and him, we are boys, are boys we will stay. im almost positive they are having the singer to the "Italian Song" this coming Saturday, so go and check Anthony out if you can make it down to ol' fort lee.

P.P.P.S. - Please, Please, Please do not be afraid to ask for comps, I will try everything I can in my power to allow you guys to get one or how ever many you need. Clubplanet and its members have helped my exposure and I will do my best to make YOU guys happy. Requests once again are always welcome!

You guys make it happen, ill keep you guys informed on what next weeks gigs are! im definately one happy boy in the last 2 months with Djing and Producing woohoo!!!!! :)

and to Rich Rydell, you son of a bitch... lol you know how to drink like a child who hasn't drank a fluid in the saharah desert for 3 days: thank you for everything you have taught me and inspired me to become. i told you since it was my FIRST friday off after Mediterraneo/LaCarta lounge I would come out to hear you and of course I came out! thanks again for everything, your kindness, your words, and your speeches i get every now and then. :)

peace

:hat:justinhiggins:hat:

Originally posted by djustinh

hi guys, for those that are interested and would like comps i will be playing at the following venues this week(please dont be afraid to PM or Email me, because I would gladly add you to the comp list considering your from clubplanet!)

Voce Lounge in Wayne (hometown turf) on December 4th. (resident dj is sean ink, but i was invited to play thanks to Jerry C he too has been nothing but good to me. That night will be a night in which you can wear whatever you like and you can literally come in a pair of shorts, and a hat, as long as you are ready to dance! I am more than excited to be playing at his venue, especially since it is in my hometown!)

P.P.P.S. - Please, Please, Please do not be afraid to ask for comps, I will try everything I can in my power to allow you guys to get one or how ever many you need. Clubplanet and its members have helped my exposure and I will do my best to make YOU guys happy. Requests once again are always welcome!

You guys make it happen, ill keep you guys informed on what next weeks gigs are! im definately one happy boy in the last 2 months with Djing and Producing woohoo!!!!! :)

peace

:hat:justinhiggins:hat:

well said justin! hope so see everyone there thsi wednesday night!!! like what else would u be doing on a wednesday night ... so stop in @ voce'!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dtrave

All this from a guy who can't spell Manhattan

What's next - Applebee's presents Deep House Fridays with Denny Tsettos & Shawn Ink. Only $15 cover & you better buy a fuckin" bottle

yeah like that was funny :no:

and dont try to rip on one of the best djs in jersey.. hater!

You are are fuckin' stupid & I'll tell you why:

I am in no way ripping on those DJ's at all - they should be playing the biggest & best clubs, not shitty restaurants turned lounges. You are to inept to see that, aren't you. My goal is to let everyone know what a scam (ripoff) these stupid lounges are, trying to be something more than a restaurant, trying to squeeze every penny out of it, utilizing their "Venue" (and I use the term loosely) against all local & zoning laws. I am the guy who informs people on CP & other boards that promoters such as yourself are nothing but sharks feeding on peoples naivety. Take L'arcata for example - how many on this board are turned off by that Mongolian clusterfuck called a "Lounge"? What good does this shit do for their food business? ZERO

BTW - Deko is really not a lounge, but a club

Originally posted by dtrave

You are are fuckin' stupid & I'll tell you why:

I am in no way ripping on those DJ's at all - they should be playing the biggest & best clubs, not shitty restaurants turned lounges. You are to inept to see that, aren't you. My goal is to let everyone know what a scam (ripoff) these stupid lounges are, trying to be something more than a restaurant, trying to squeeze every penny out of it, utilizing their "Venue" (and I use the term loosely) against all local & zoning laws. I am the guy who informs people on CP & other boards that promoters such as yourself are nothing but sharks feeding on peoples naivety. Take L'arcata for example - how many on this board are turned off by that Mongolian clusterfuck called a "Lounge"? What good does this shit do for their food business? ZERO

BTW - Deko is really not a lounge, but a club

yayayaya.. bro u say the same thing every time someone posts something about a lounge.. u cause too many problems as it is..

honesly, noone cares what u think about "lounges" in jersey... so shut up!

some people are trying to make the best out of what they have.. i give all promoters in jersey props just for trying .. !!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

noone cares what u think about "lounges" in jersey... so shut up!

some people are trying to make the best out of what they have.. i give all promoters in jersey props just for trying .. !!

Sooner or later this whole restaurant turned lounge thing is going to come to an end. Local municipalities will start to pass ordinances to prevent store front restaurants from operating in that capacity. They will lower the rooms capacity and start handing out fines for operating a disorderly premises. Then what will be left is legitimate venues and legitimate promoters. THIS WHOLE LOUNGE THING IS WHY NYC REQUIRES CLUBS TO HAVE A CABERET LICENSE! And according to so many people around here, NY is so much better than Jersey. Maybe that's why.

Justin, I don't know you, I wish you the best of luck wherever you play!

Yet another thread turned into drama:rolleyes:

DTRave: in all due respect, I read your comments and I am very mind boggled to understand your opinions on restaurants being called "lounges" / "clubs" or what have you. Any business man or woman who has the financial backings, good promotional teams and marketing strategies, and a space in which can be a club/lounge at night, to collaborate an event such as the new ones that are going on, would be foolish to NOT get involved. As a business man or woman you are obviously looking to make money, and correct me if I am wrong. If you own a restaurant and once again you have and can obtain all of the key elements to making your place a success at night WHY WOULDNT YOU DO IT? Especially at this time when just about every time a new Restaurant/Lounge opens up, they are thriving for weeks on end? And what's the best part is, if your party bombs, you still have the steady income(hopefully) from your original restaurant. Not a club in which you must rennovate, and so forth to become "the best of the best." Not everyplace can be Vinyl, SF, and what not. Take Jersey for what it is and make the best of it, think positive. :hat:

To everyone else, sorry that this turned evil. :mad: