Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i Brought home 2 chicks from Platinum!!!

and what a Fuken night.....I never had a night like this before...all of u that know me...know im a sick fuk...but this blew my mind...im the fuken man.!!!!:D

2 girls naked on my couch in front of my fireplace eating ellios pizza and gettting back shots....

damn i wish i ordered on eof those hidden cammera's that is in the POP up boxes....

i love platinum!!!!!

i get paid and Laid...and hammered can u tell

Originally posted by djprime

and what a Fuken night.....I never had a night like this before...all of u that know me...know im a sick fuk...but this blew my mind...im the fuken man.!!!!:D

2 girls naked on my couch in front of my fireplace eating ellios pizza and gettting back shots....

damn i wish i ordered on eof those hidden cammera's that is in the POP up boxes....

i love platinum!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get checked.

From the looks of those pictures you posted from before, bringing home and nailing 2 chicks from Platinum doesn't sound like it'd be all that difficult to do...................now if you video taped it and put it on the internet................then I'd give you props. :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

From the looks of those pictures you posted from before, bringing home and nailing 2 chicks from Platinum doesn't sound like it'd be all that difficult to do...................now if you video taped it and put it on the internet................then I'd give you props. :aright:

i tried to video they were not game....two new chicks i never saw there b4 too....two bi chick's...god i love that...

if u saw my video collection u would be very proud of me...trust me..

no details...ud be proud of me though!!

i dont know there names either

wait you got it all and didnt have to ask for names.

yeah im proud of you. looks like i missed a good night,

i would have taken a bad night over sitting on the couch back al mangled and cat allergies killing me

i love platinum!!!!!

let me take a guess.....blond...white shirt...jeans...and a scarf?

Originally posted by greyskyy

I have never been that drunk in my life.

Who walks around drinkin' MOET from the bottle? No class! I have no class.:(

awwwwa that's not true... that just means that you had a good birthday!!! :D

HaPPy BiRtHdAy again, good seeing you!!

Prime you are way too funny, you didn't know their names :laugh: :laugh:

maybe I will try to post pics later from last night if I figure out how to do it!!

prime, lookin good last nite..i swear the girls prolly wanted a piece of that mm-mm-nice shirt u were wearin :tongue: ...anthony happy bday again sweetie, luv u (blame everything on the moet) and luvd your friends (frank, john michaels, john luca, everybody!), nice meetin carusomaas and teresa :) ...hugs to my girl perns and joey and phil (nice meetin ya chris)...BG AND ERIN FUCK HOBOKENNNNN we missed u 2! ysolt, thanks for catching me wen i fall (literally) :laugh:;)

BG & E, we missed you guys! ... and Bob (doubleplay) too! Where were you guys!!!

Super nice meeting Carussomas! Perns, i'll have some of your apple martini next time! :D

Happy Birthday, Anthony. Couldn't tell you were messed up at all :rolleyes: ! I luv'd ur friends (Frank, Jay, John Luca, etc.)!!!

Prime, your interviewing skills are lacking... Next time, get names, boy! Wouldn't you want to repeat the fun event???

Pip (fashionably late) and Joey, u guys are too cute ova there... Joey, sorry on behalf of my "popular" friend.

Grace, you know i'll always catch you if you fall (literally :laugh: ). To the SteveTeam: how'd you guys do?

Originally posted by ysolt

BG & E, we missed you guys! ... and Bob (doubleplay) too! Where were you guys!!!

Super nice meeting Carussomas! Perns, i'll have some of your apple martini next time! :D

Happy Birthday, Anthony. Couldn't tell you were messed up at all :rolleyes: ! I luv'd ur friends (Frank, Jay, John Luca, etc.)!!!

Prime, your interviewing skills are lacking... Next time, get names, boy! Wouldn't you want to repeat the fun event???

Pip (fashionably late) and Joey, u guys are too cute ova there... Joey, sorry on behalf of my "popular" friend.

Grace, you know i'll always catch you if you fall (literally :laugh: ). To the SteveTeam: how'd you guys do?

check yo txt msgs and reply YOOOO