Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge?

Deko is a relly chill spot on thurs nights.

good music good vibe. great place to go for a warm up for the weekend

deko sats is a different story. It just plain sick some of the best if not the best music youll hear. great crowd and a freidnly staff. get in touch w jarmenio or binoys for guestlists.

if you havent been there you probably should go its just that good

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i was supposed to go last nite but never made it. but saturday's the nite to go? who spins? wut type of music/crowd?

Saturdays its usually Richie Santana, and Denny Tsettos once a month. Both conquering NJ as you should know. Thursdays its a rather nice night as well, more laid back. Harry Choo Choo Romero off of Subliminal records is there once a month as well. Place is definitely a hot spot, and the crowd is very good looking and party oriented. PM JAR or beeeeeeeeeeny for details! :D

Originally posted by jarmenio

As long as you are on a guuestlist Saturdays it's ok if you are 21 or 22, PM me to be on the Guestlist

i'll keep u in mind, me and my boys might go tomorrow nite. everyone is 21,22,23. i'll pm u if we def decide to go.

next saturday i def wanna go. its my boy's 23rd bday, and him and all his friends wanna go, and im supposed to go with them