Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Rauhofer at Roxy

They do but not that many. If you walk up to the line with 3 girls

you can forget it. I have to say even being a junior regular this is one gay party! There is very few ladies in the place which sucks for us straight guys ! Dont get me wrong i like a gay party but i need to get some ass toooo :D

I have been craving to hear Rauhofer's deep and dark beats but it's incredibly dissapointing to be denied entry due to sexual status! I have my John Blair card and Fag Tag, but apparantly lack the necessary genitalia to enjoy an incredible night of MUSIC! :(

Well, I want YOU ALL to know that I went to Roxy Last night (Saturday 11/30/02) while Peter Rauhofer was spinning and I have to say, that fucking club is off the hook. He had his shit tight as hell. I never seen a club jammed packed and his music was fuking awesome. To me, It's all about having fun and going where the music is slammin'. This is a whole new century, were living in a new erra and I can't be worried about discimination, because we have enough problems in such places like the Middle East and events that followed September 11th that were cause by Hatred & discimination against. Were all human beings & should be treated equally.

We go every weekend that Peter is in town, and it is run just like all the other John Blair Parties.......They DO let girls in, there just need to be more guys than girls in the group, and the girls need to be with someone. My GF has NEVER had a problem getting in. Peter is an excellent DJ, and the vibe inside is Insane...the best Saturday Night Party in the city by far.