Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parking Garages/Lots near arc

Ronin

Ohh damn.. I think there's a couple of lots right around Vinyl.. I remember going a long time ago with a couple people and we parked in a lot about a block over or something.. I honestly don't remember though.. isn't there one right across the street or something from there that a lot of people park in?

Does this mean that you're coming out of your one week retirement for some Danny and Danny? :tongue:

Originally posted by roninmess

if uve been to arc/vinyl in the last, what, 6 months, you'd notice they closed the lot across the street and will be building in its place. lol

and yeah, i wanna come out tonight, but still not sure.

LOL.. I've been there in the last few months.. but I didn't notice that lot was gone.. LOL.. I always park down a block on the street so I don't really pay attention I guess..

I'm actually debating about going now.. it's supposed to snow.. :shaky: :shaky:

Originally posted by roninmess

Anyone? Got a new car, and dont feel comfortable leaving it in the street if I go tonight.

the only 24 hour lot that i know of near there is between greenwhich and hudson, one block north of chamers (i forget the street name)

but if you have to leave it out, dont worry, its a very nice nieghborhood

:)

Originally posted by mssabina

arthur, when did you get a new car? i remember u telling me back in the summer that your car was in the shop for a long time...?

I still have a the same car, it was fixed at end of the summer. its back to the brand new look.

I don't deserve to have Danny in my sig.. :( :(

Well.. I heard since Marco V. is doing the last Saturday of December, that Danny is spinning Christmas nite (25th).. it's a Wednesday.. but I guess I have to look forward to that.. Danny for Christmas.. what a nice present. :D

Heres my trick 4 parking at Arc!

There is a lot on the corner of Laight St. & West Side Highway!

It's 2 blocks from Hudson and 1 block North of Hubert St.

Basically a 2 second walk!

Now the catch is....

There is no parking lot attendant it's free to park there...

But the best part is that there is a security guard that checks the lot every 15 minutes! I have parked there every friday for the last year with out any problems! Any night you can park there its the same deal!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Heres my trick 4 parking at Arc!

There is a lot on the corner of Laight St. & West Side Highway!

It's 2 blocks from Hudson and 1 block North of Hubert St.

Basically a 2 second walk!

Now the catch is....

There is no parking lot attendant it's free to park there...

But the best part is that there is a security guard that checks the lot every 15 minutes! I have parked there every friday for the last year with out any problems! Any night you can park there its the same deal!

ur the man.:cool: