Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera

Ohh.. and just a side note on the sex appeal thing.. I personally think there is something so much sexier about rolling around and dirty dancing in water being soaking wet (like Christina) as opposed to sweatin' hardcore like Britney does in her Slave video. ;) (but that all comes down to preferences) :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout that pic.....I dont think Ive figured out this attachin thing.... NE ways....as for what Codica was saying about sexy being rolling in water.... If u ask me....Sexy is walking with your body covered & still drivin men wild....Nothin wrong with showin a lil something every once & a while but true sexiness is exuded....not thrusted upon u.

B.T.W.- heres the link to the pic I was tryin to post..... http://images.mp3.com/rollingstone/content/8345/Images/00310804.jpg

Mmmmm....drivin u wild aint she? Heres some butter for them fucken roles Chrissy....

*Naomi*

Originally posted by nayohmee

Sorry bout that pic.....I dont think Ive figured out this attachin thing.... NE ways....as for what Codica was saying about sexy being rolling in water.... If u ask me....Sexy is walking with your body covered & still drivin men wild....Nothin wrong with showin a lil something every once & a while but true sexiness is exuded....not thrusted upon u.

B.T.W.- heres the link to the pic I was tryin to post..... http://images.mp3.com/rollingstone/content/8345/Images/00310804.jpg

Mmmmm....drivin u wild aint she? Heres some butter for them fucken roles Chrissy....

*Naomi*

Bwaaaaaaaaahahaha.. DAMN that picture is scary!! I never understood why she did crazy things with her hair but she always did.. after her Genie in a Bottle video it was all over as far as hair is concerned (ugly dreads, multi-color wackness, etc).. but ohh wells.. on a side note.. as much as you can see "rolls" on her in that picture.. by NO MEANS is she anywheres NEAR fat.. you'd have to be blind to think that.. what a baaaaad picture.. is that gonna be in the new Rolling Stones when she's on the cover? I hope not. Heh.. but then again.. I saw the cover of the Rolling Stones and she's naked on it with her hands cover her chest and a guitar.. she looks horrible..

But I still love her. :D

Originally posted by nayohmee

*Naomi*

I don't think that on the side if thats what you are talking about is a roll.. LOL... It looks like its the shirt. i don't know how this girl can have any rolls, especially one that would look like that, she has a slim build..

Originally posted by mystify82281

I agree with you completely..... :aright:

One thing that really annoys me about this whole topic is... Britney and Christina are two completely different artists. But yet they are constantly thrown into the same category (along with Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson)......

Yeah so they came out around the same time, are young, and have blonde hair.... :blank:

I like both of them for different reasons because, they are, in fact DIFFERENT artists.... Comparisons between the two of them is pointless to me.

They are both "Pop Princesses" that's why they are thrown into the same category. If Christina was R&B then I would understand that comment but they both do pop music along with Mandy & Jessica. Yes they are different artists but they sing the same genre of music.

~~i have to agree with cody on this one! christina has that extra oooomph....im a slave video is sexy BUT not because of brit...maybe its cause her face is too cutesy...christina has that attitude that cody mentioned...its actually believable, while britney looks like she is trying too hard.......my vote goes to christina.....

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i have to agree with cody on this one! christina has that extra oooomph....im a slave video is sexy BUT not because of brit...maybe its cause her face is too cutesy...christina has that attitude that cody mentioned...its actually believable, while britney looks like she is trying too hard.......my vote goes to christina.....

Yippee!! You understand what I mean about Britney being too "cutesy" or something!! She like doesn't look matured or something.. she has that look to her where she's always gonna be a soda pop queen just because she looks like little girl cute.

they are obviously both hot, i personally think britney looks better than christina because shes more natural.. i could imagine christina looking kinda busted without all the makeup & sexy clothes. then again, ive seen some pics of britney looking kinda wack. everyone has good days & bad ones.

as for their talent, i wouldnt be caught dead listening to either of their music soooo, i would say they are both great preformers & talented in that way but neither one is appealing (other than sexually) to anyone but kidz...

Originally posted by somebitch

as for their talent, i wouldnt be caught dead listening to either of their music soooo, i would say they are both great preformers & talented in that way but neither one is appealing (other than sexually) to anyone but kidz...

LOL.. yeah but I could swear that both Britney and Christina have some songs out that are played on like mainstream stations that people of all ages listen to like Lite FM or something.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by zeeker

Madonna is still hotter then all of em

So true....and not even comparable or in the same league as brit brit and whoreguilera....

But gonna have to agree with bugout on this one....we've def seen this blueprint before, and I'm sorry but britney is def a better dancer than christina.

Christina just happened to get a really good choreographer to make her look like she can dance...in the vid, she's just pulling some stripper type moves which isn't necessarily "real" dancing (and she seems to have ironically had some practice with that OR something...LOL...)...

Only props I can give the girl is yes, she does have a voice...

Originally posted by sdeelite

I'm sorry but britney is def a better dancer than christina.

Christina just happened to get a really good choreographer to make her look like she can dance...in the vid, she's just pulling some stripper type moves which isn't necessarily "real" dancing (and she seems to have ironically had some practice with that OR something...LOL...)...

Only props I can give the girl is yes, she does have a voice...

What does the choreographer have to do with the actual talent behind doing the moves? Christina is still DOING the actual moves that the choreographer made for her, so how is he "making her look like she can dance" when she's there doing the dancing herself. You might say that Christina's dance sequence is better than Britney's because of the choreographer but when it comes down to actually performing the moves, that is the talent within the artist. Trust me, I danced thruout my childhood into my teenage years. I know all about the difference between good choreography and the actual ability to do what the choreographer wants you to do. You may like Britney's moves better because they aren't so, umm.. let's say.. raunchy LOL but that doesn't mean her dancing SKILLS are better. Show me Britney moving the way Christina does and I'll change my mind. A lot of dancing has to do with attitude. And BTW, what's "real" dancing? Cause last time I checked, Christina is definitely "really" dancing in her video. :D

the moves are way simpler than what britney does, raunchiness aside...I can give a shit about how raunchy some dance moves are, after all, I am a huge madonna fan....

i'm saying, this is really the first video in which christina does any sorta dancing--unless u count genie in a bottle and come on over, and really she didn't do much dancing in that way anyway and the moves were even simpler. britney has been hard core dancing in her stuff since day 1. if christina was such a great dancer, she would have been doing great dance sequences from the start. the one thing i will say, as i said before, is she has always had a better voice than britney from the start however.

the choreographer has a lot to do with the talent behind the moves...they adjust the moves to what the talent can do, and make sure they have moves that they can pull off well--their main concern is to make the artist look good, and if they fail at that, then they have not done their job.

to be honest I can't even believe I'm arguing over christina's and britney's dance moves....lol...

this is quite ridiculous but i don't feel like working right now--it's amazing what lack of motivation and boredom can do...

but hey, to each his/her own opinion...

the moves are way simpler than what britney does, raunchiness aside...I can give a shit about how raunchy some dance moves are, after all, I am a huge madonna fan....

i'm saying, this is really the first video in which christina does any sorta dancing--unless u count genie in a bottle and come on over, and really she didn't do much dancing in that way anyway and the moves were even simpler. britney has been hard core dancing in her stuff since day 1. if christina was such a great dancer, she would have been doing great dance sequences from the start. the one thing i will say, as i said before, is she has always had a better voice than britney from the start however.

the choreographer has a lot to do with the talent behind the moves...they adjust the moves to what the talent can do, and make sure they have moves that they can pull off well--their main concern is to make the artist look good, and if they fail at that, then they have not done their job.

to be honest I can't even believe I'm arguing over christina's and britney's dance moves....lol...

this is quite ridiculous but i don't feel like working right now--it's amazing what lack of motivation and boredom can do...

but hey, to each his/her own opinion...

Haha.. we're not arguing, we're casually discussing.. that's about all there is to do when you're sitting around at work or at home with nothing else to do but post.

LOL.. but just for the record.. Britney's dancing in her early videos was horrendously simple.. just look at.. dammit.. I can't remember the name of the song.. LOL.. it was from her first album, I think her second release maybe? Was there a song called "Sometimes"? Cause I know the lyrics go "Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide" or something like that I can't remember right now.. but if you look at that dancing, it's so simple and blahh.. it looks like she had her mother choreograph it.. the only video I think her dancing is really good in is "Slave 4 You".. I like that sequence.. either way.. Britney and Christina's dancing are completely different styles so it turns into preference in the long run. I guess I just prefer the slick, fast, sexy, raunchy, crazy moves that Christina busts out versus the slower, sexy, sensual moves that Britney does in Slave.. different appeals, different attitudes.

Originally posted by codica3

Haha.. we're not arguing, we're casually discussing.. that's about all there is to do when you're sitting around at work or at home with nothing else to do but post.

LOL.. but just for the record.. Britney's dancing in her early videos was horrendously simple.. just look at.. dammit.. I can't remember the name of the song.. LOL.. it was from her first album, I think her second release maybe? Was there a song called "Sometimes"? Cause I know the lyrics go "Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide" or something like that I can't remember right now.. but if you look at that dancing, it's so simple and blahh.. it looks like she had her mother choreograph it.. the only video I think her dancing is really good in is "Slave 4 You".. I like that sequence.. either way.. Britney and Christina's dancing are completely different styles so it turns into preference in the long run. I guess I just prefer the slick, fast, sexy, raunchy, crazy moves that Christina busts out versus the slower, sexy, sensual moves that Britney does in Slave.. different appeals, different attitudes.

So very true...AMEN...:D

But if u really want to see horrible out of rhythm dancing just take a look at Jessica Simpson's Irresistable video...that one always killed me if anyone remembers it:eek:

But if u really want to see horrible out of rhythm dancing just take a look at Jessica Simpson's Irresistable video...that one always killed me if anyone remembers it:eek:

Bwaaaahahaha.. that girl CANNOT dance. :blown:

But I think her voice is pretty good, and she's a cute girl.

loooollllllll yea i remember... oye... the choreographer didnt even do a good job of makin it look like she can dance... that was just a sorry attempt to entertain.. yet i vote her voice the best over any of them....

see i think each one of them has their own strengths and weaknesses... but credit is given where credit is due u know?

christina=voice/raunch :tongue: but not very pretty

jessica= pretty awesome voice but cant dance for shit

britney=:drool: and can dance circles around them all... but she cant sing to save her life...

whatever :)

Originally posted by linabina

loooollllllll yea i remember... oye... the choreographer didnt even do a good job of makin it look like she can dance... that was just a sorry attempt to entertain.. yet i vote her voice the best over any of them....

see i think each one of them has their own strengths and weaknesses... but credit is given where credit is due u know?

christina=voice/raunch :tongue: but not very pretty

jessica= pretty awesome voice but cant dance for shit

britney=:drool: and can dance circles around them all... but she cant sing to save her life...

whatever :)

very well said!

they each have their own "pop" purpose...

and that's either a good OR bad thing depending on who you talk to;)

very well said!

they each have their own "pop" purpose...

and that's either a good OR bad thing depending on who you talk to;)

Good for the records labels, bad for...whoever thinks pop music should still have any creativity left...:laugh:;)

Yeah, Christina and Britney and all the darling pop princesses out there...is good for shags and any thoughts related to thereof (IF that, depending on the situation). Everything else about 'em? Way too artificial for my tastes.