Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics Review

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

Yesterday was one of the best times i had at SF, fucking amazing and i did it sober. I had a pill in my pocket the whole time and decided not to take it.

My night started out pretty early. I started with going to China Club first, got there at 10:30pm, then went to vinyl at about 1 to hear Danny Howells, omg he's fucking amazing. we sang him happy b-day, it was great! then i got to SF at 5:45, loved every minute of it. Silence w/ Lethal Industry Rain I think i almost cried. Spent most of the day with my exit crew. luv you guys!

I didnt soem people with the crowd im not surprised. Helen.. good seeing you sweetie!

I finally left at 4pm, i couldnt take anymore i was gonna pass out. Classics was def a sick party, loved every min of it! Till next time!

:D

...i was at howells before too!.....got to factory around 6......lol....we were prob next to eachother all night!.....i was straight the whole night too....i wanted to sleep before but got convinced to go to vinyl:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

...i was at howells before too!.....got to factory around 6......lol....we were prob next to eachother all night!.....i was straight the whole night too....i wanted to sleep before but got convinced to go to vinyl:D

lol we prob were. when i first got there i was chillen by the speakers in the middle. Klubkat and Fierydesire were there, they were the only cp'ers i met, i think. If you know Scoob-e I was talking to him for him bit. Maybe ill meet you next time! :)

Even tho I felt like shit when I woke up on Sunday morning, I still knew I had to go to factory. I am so glad I did. Crowded and hot, but I didnt care. JP was so on point and just ripping it. Played just about everything I wanted to hear, except "idol". Good seeing most of you at 1 point or another, made me :D . You all know who you are. From the way we held it down at SF, it looks like its gonna be one crazy summer in Seaside!! :eek::rock:

Originally posted by neena16

To everyone I was there with badass/chicken/digital/CP/voltron crew....you are all the main reason why I had such an amazing time. It wouldn't of been the same without all of you....we owned that corner on the 3rd floor.....HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

unfortunately i was the only one from the voltron crew representing, but on their behalf i'd like to say it was a sick night.

ashley....don't upset these women. they are under the protection of GV and the donkeys.

nycchic....did i meet you on sunday? i was in that spot all day too.

Originally posted by dogekid

nycchic....did i meet you on sunday? i was in that spot all day too.

i was there with The couple, stardo and the gang by the stairs. we did not officially meet ,but they told me who you were after we left.

me; who's dogekid?

them: you know kid in jeans and white tank top

Me: thats limits it down :rolleyes:

them: you know kid with tribal tatto on his arm

me: oh d'uh i know exactly now *sarcasm* :laugh:

actually i did figure out who wyo were.. i thnk i was under the stairs when you got searched.

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

A much needed return to sf and im glad i chose this as the night to go cause i had a fucking blast............SF!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you that didnt attend the only thing to say is YOU MISSED OUT!!!!!!!!!! all i can say is LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!

PINK FLOYD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

i was there with The couple, stardo and the gang by the stairs. we did not officially meet ,but they told me who you were after we left.

me; who's dogekid?

them: you know kid in jeans and white tank top

Me: thats limits it down :rolleyes:

them: you know kid with tribal tatto on his arm

me: oh d'uh i know exactly now *sarcasm* :laugh:

actually i did figure out who wyo were.. i thnk i was under the stairs when you got searched.

yep, that be me. i'll be at metro on friday for miss neena's burpday.

we can have the official intro then.

Ashley, hold your opinions until you actually go one Sunday to see why it is everyone is talking about it....

The music is at its best AFTER 8-9am in the morning.....

That's why so many people wait till then to go.....

I personally only go for the drugs... I hate club music, and dont like anyone in the place.....

But I love getting fucked up Sunday morning and hanging out with crackheads all day.... best way to end a weekend....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Ashley, hold your opinions until you actually go one Sunday to see why it is everyone is talking about it....

The music is at its best AFTER 8-9am in the morning.....

That's why so many people wait till then to go.....

I personally only go for the drugs... I hate club music, and dont like anyone in the place.....

But I love getting fucked up Sunday morning and hanging out with crackheads all day.... best way to end a weekend....

Personally, the only reason why I go to Factory is so I can take my shirt off. I like to take my shirt off right before I pay admission at the window so I can get the full effect of being bare backed all day in the place.

Originally posted by piro8

Personally, the only reason why I go to Factory is so I can take my shirt off. I like to take my shirt off right before I pay admission at the window so I can get the full effect of being bare backed all day in the place.

:laugh::cry: :cry: :laugh: