Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf worst place eva!

Moved away from the area 6 yrs ago and went to Sf last night since it seems to be a fav of the peeps on this site. This place blows. Dance club? good luck trying! More like a everybody walk around endlessly even though its stupid to do so club. Music-not remarkable.Scene-homogonous, everyone the same. no individuality. no vibe without that.what happened to door policies? When you needed "a look" or had to be gorgeous to get in. Its a shame there is no more Arena's, Twilo's etc. These places had such energy. Not energy cuz everybody new each other, but cuz these establishments worked at gathering groups of people who brought ther own thing to the party. And the music, you cant even compare old school junior to anything out today. He did shit with music that is unheard of today. Breaking u down, building u back up, leaving you at the peak for 40 min before dropping a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on yoour ass!Im talkin many times a night!These guys just play records. I thought by all the enthusiasm on this site I was in for something good.

Originally posted by sloppy

And the music, you cant even compare old school junior to anything out today. He did shit with music that is unheard of today. Breaking u down, building u back up, leaving you at the peak for 40 min before dropping a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on yoour ass!Im talkin many times a night!These guys just play records.

Well if you wanted to hear Junior, you went to the wrong place. You could have went ten blocks up and went to Earth for Junior's Arena classics party. Instead you went to JP's SF classics party.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Moved away from the area 6 yrs ago and went to Sf last night since it seems to be a fav of the peeps on this site. This place blows. Dance club? good luck trying! More like a everybody walk around endlessly even though its stupid to do so club. Music-not remarkable.Scene-homogonous, everyone the same. no individuality. no vibe without that.what happened to door policies? When you needed "a look" or had to be gorgeous to get in. Its a shame there is no more Arena's, Twilo's etc. These places had such energy. Not energy cuz everybody new each other, but cuz these establishments worked at gathering groups of people who brought ther own thing to the party. And the music, you cant even compare old school junior to anything out today. He did shit with music that is unheard of today. Breaking u down, building u back up, leaving you at the peak for 40 min before dropping a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on yoour ass!Im talkin many times a night!These guys just play records. I thought by all the enthusiasm on this site I was in for something good.

Oh give me a break....things just are not the same....get over it... It was too crowded, YES, but thats what JP and Classics will do. The vibe last night was out of control...hardly any down time except for the stage shows. Did you really think things would be the same after 6 years??? Its a different era now and some people like it and some dont. people tend to like DJ's for what they play and not how they play.....and if thats wrong or right, who knows. I know its just your opinion but dont go shouting out words like "worst plave EVA" on a site which SF is the "the fav of peeps on this site". and yea....maybe you should have gone and seen JUNIOR!! :D

Oh give me a break....things just are not the same....get over it... It was too crowded, YES, but thats what JP and Classics will do. The vibe last night was out of control...hardly any down time except for the stage shows. Did you really think things would be the same after 6 years??? Its a different era now and some people like it and some dont. people tend to like DJ's for what they play and not how they play.....and if thats wrong or right, who knows. I know its just your opinion but dont go shouting out words like "worst plave EVA" on a site which SF is the "the fav of peeps on this site". and yea....maybe you should have gone and seen JUNIOR!! :D

................dropping a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on yoour ass!Im talkin many times a night!These guys just play records. I thought by all the enthusiasm on this site I was in for something good.

If it'll make you feel any better, I'd gladly drop a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on your ass, or your head, or house, or car for that matter..............whichever you'd prefer...................anything to keep you from whining.

:biggun:

................dropping a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on yoour ass!Im talkin many times a night!These guys just play records. I thought by all the enthusiasm on this site I was in for something good.

If it'll make you feel any better, I'd gladly drop a 6 megaton nuclear bomb on your ass, or your head, or house, or car for that matter..............whichever you'd prefer...................anything to keep you from whining.

this just shows how hipocritical everyone on this board is. I dont agree that you should come on the board and just start bashing a club, Just dont go and don't say anything. But people do this all the time about exit, I am sure people will start the smae old bs about exit jsut cuz i mentioned it, but when it happens to you club it's a different story, eh....

And once again another retarded post about SF. Listen, maybe if you would pay attention to what people talk about on these boards you would know alittle bit more b4 you speak. Everyone here that goes to Factory know how the "theme" parties are. I for one stay away from the theme parties. Classics def. woulda been one to go to but i just didnt feel like dealing with the massive amounts of people that were gonna be there.

JP doesnt "work the records?" Maybe you were downstairs for alittle to long and you memory got jogged, but if anyone works records its JP.

No Vibe? Factory is a vibe , it doesnt have a vibe. No Individuality? Why because people are going with the style and wearing the clothes they think look good?

What other club goes basically unpromoted except for word of mouth from its patrons? I get a SF Flier if i pick one up at the door on my way out that afternoon.

Anyways. Its not that I care if you like Factory or not, it gets packed as it as so its better with you not there. Things change. Thats the reality of this world.