Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEx or the GYm?

irenegade7

Well, folks I'm giving up sex for the gym. Maybe not totally but certainly cutting back way back. I can't do both. Having sex has totally put my work out in the toilet. So I I'm prepared to take drastic measures.

Just curious has anyone here ever had to make such a difficult decision? I must cut out the sex because I need the protein and besides sex make me weak as hell. Because of sex I've lost between 15-20 lbs. I can't even take off my shirt when I got to SF. Sex and the gym two things IMO that cannot be combine. Steady pussy just fucked me up!!!!!! Bye bye pussy hello Gold's.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

Well, folks I'm giving up sex for the gym. Maybe not totally but certainly cutting back way back. I can't do both. Having sex has totally put my work out in the toilet. So I I'm prepared to take the drastic measures.

Just curious has anyone here ever had to make such a difficult decision? I must cut out the sex because I need the protein and besides sex make me weak as hell. Because of sex I've lost between 15-20 lbs. I can't even take off my shirt when I got to SF. Sex and the gym two things IMO that cannot be combine. Steady pussy just fucked me up!!!!!! Bye bye pussy hello Gold's.

thats crazy talk!

Originally posted by mystify82281

My answer is.............BOTH!!!!!

How hard can it be to make time for both sex and the gym?!?!?!?

Both are too good for you to give up :tongue:

When you "work" as hard as I do on friday night going to the gym on saturday morning is impossible. Getting up becomes a bitch and I can't lift as heavy. Anyone who lifts knows what I"m talking about. Besides I don't think its the same for women. Sex kills your pump.

Well, folks I'm giving up sex for the gym. Maybe not totally but certainly cutting back way back. I can't do both. Having sex has totally put my work out in the toilet. So I I'm prepared to take drastic measures.

HERE'S AN IDEA....:idea: GIVE UP THE GYM! HELL, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE GYM. BUT TO SAY NO TO SEX!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? :tongue::D

Originally posted by meli2444

HERE'S AN IDEA....:idea: GIVE UP THE GYM! HELL, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE GYM. BUT TO SAY NO TO SEX!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? :tongue::D

nooooooooooo, can't do that. Summer is only sex months away.

I mean six in the gym world that's the perfect time to start training for summer. If I don't that means no tank tops, no tight shirts. Anything less than six and i'm going to look like crap.

Originally posted by linabina

i think his point is that he wants to build muscle.. and since sex is such a great workout, he keeps losing weight when hes tryin to build more... am i close?

Finally someone who understands what the hell I'm talking about. I have

a very fast matabolism I don't do cardio in the gym and I have " had" a six

pack. I need to kill all forms of cardio, it burns tooooo much calorie. THANK U

linabina. ;)

Originally posted by linabina

i think his point is that he wants to build muscle.. and since sex is such a great workout, he keeps losing weight when hes tryin to build more... am i close?

a very fast metabolism I don't do cardio in the gym and I have " had" a six

linabina. ;)

I dont know what gym you go to missy, but, last I checked, you can still have sex at the gym. Sign up at those gyms with tennis, raquet, basketball courts...etc... These kinda gyms have lotsa hiddin places you can get 'some' and hit the showers and go right back to the treadmill...... Talk 'bout killing two lovebirds with one stone.....lol

a very fast matabolism I don't do cardio in the gym and I have " had" a six

linabina. ;)

:aright: anytime bebe.... anytime...

:)

Two words:

time management

Sex and workouts can be done...I"m a hardgainer also, and as a personal trainer, I'll tell you it can be done. Increase your calories, specifically protein and then carbs, and you'll gain. no matter what.

Try Tribulus, you won't be able to satisfy the sex urge while still gaining mass and strength.;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

have you discussed this with your *cough* gf that you are dropping sex? what does she think??? i cant imagine she is too thrilled at this hmmmmmmmmmmmm?! :idea:

and what woman doesn't like a six pack ?!

Who cares what she thinks... I"m a mans man.....

Originally posted by trueqwest

Two words:

time management

Sex and workouts can be done...I"m a hardgainer also, and as a personal trainer, I'll tell you it can be done. Increase your calories, specifically protein and then carbs, and you'll gain. no matter what.

Try Tribulus, you won't be able to satisfy the sex urge while still gaining mass and strength.;)

Thanks, any long term affects....I was on andro 150....that killed the sex drive totally...had to

cum off that shit...