Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"HO HO HO" HOTTIE of the month for deeeCember1

well boys and girls here it is the winner for this months "HO HO HO HOTTIE OF THE MONTHE FOR DEEEECEMBER1" THE WINNER IS..........hun, no!, solar, no, star, no!.............no this months winner is deeelite1!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations baby, you were this months buzz and you deserve it hottie!!!!

so angelicious get your damm shit out of my house so i can move in this months hottie

on to all you freaks in CP land i know most of you know who she is and PRB HAVE PICS OF HER ALLL OVER YOU ROOMS (dogekid)since i am computer retarded and am still whacked from SF you can all have the honor and post her pic yourselves!!!

congrats again to this months "HO HO HO HOTTIE OF THE MONTH"

RODDIGGA...........PRES & Ceo OF "HOTTIE OF THE MONTH"/DJ

Originally posted by luvle02

Looks like we girls need to reconvene. Ericone's reign should be coming to an end.

....well if mark-paul gosselaar would start posting....then myself hunnie mystify and dknybabe...will all agree on december's!

congrats danielle.......I have a quesion for Roddigga, is anyone outside of New Milford going to win this award.......I sense some manipulation going on here......I think the judge is being pursuaded in some way!!!!! :D .......just kidding angelicious and deeelite are both well deserving especially for being able to deal with Roddiga their whole lives......aka......WannabeDJofthemonth.......I mean.....UpcomingDJof themonth......just kidding buddy, looking forward to you ripping it up again some time this month.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

deeeelite desrves the hottie of the month on top of the only cp female to be at Factory the latest

Badass your a fucking ANIMAL. After the night we had at the Ramada friday I don't know how you made it to Factory. I didn't end up going to sleep till 2pm on saturday. I did finally get to go out on sunday and watch football at the bars. I feel so good today, I'm going out tonight to watch the Jets spanks the Raiders.

I'm glad I didn't go to Factory becasue I know I would be still bugging out right now.

Originally posted by misk

....well if mark-paul gosselaar would start posting....then myself hunnie mystify and dknybabe...will all agree on december's!

:laugh2:

Seriously though girls...... the counsel needs to get together.....

The pres should start a thread w/nominations..... :D

no manipulation at all mr deizel, and i blame you and my mangled little honey on why we left so early!!!!! weeklings.............that's okay your still my boy and she's still my girl, but you two def loose points for that one..................anyway, like i said no manipulation at all davedigga, us peeps from NM are tooo extremely good looking we can't help it, yes the guys from NM are all idiots but it's not what's on the outside it's also what's on the inside

and to solargirl, what's the website again w/ all those pics???

yo RAYDIGGA, no need to get angry bro, it's all in good fun, she's a sweatheart you should now that, and this all la la la land, just a message board ya know..............i look out for my girl you know that, and i always keep her in line, and i've always looked out for her the best way i can...............and it was good chillin with ya at factory and you were always good peeps to me, but this is the jerzee board so get the fuck out, and get back to NYC, oh yeah i forgot, you do live in GEESE SHIT VILLE, well welcome to jerzee, i never got to formally introduce you to MY TOWN, i'm a legend over there so go to CVS up the street and tell them the R-O-DD-IGGA sent ya and get me some medecine.....................................see ya at metro you psycho freak

Awwwwwwwwww. I feel so Special. ANGELICIOUS, Where is my Tiara DAMMIT!!! Don't forget to make it shiny for me. :D

Should I give my thank You speech now? Explain what I am going to do with my 30 day reign? I know this is a huge responsibility but I think I am up for it. :laugh:

In all seriousness tho, thank you for the kind words Tempkid, Mystify, Hunnie, Luvle, misk, badass, dondiezel, solargirl, mystify, dknybabe (happy bday btw) and last but not least my Roddiigggadigga...

You all put a smile on my face :D

Originally posted by deeelite1

Awwwwwwwwww. I feel so Special. ANGELICIOUS, Where is my Tiara DAMMIT!!! Don't forget to make it shiny for me. :D

Should I give my thank You speech now? Explain what I am going to do with my 30 day reign? I know this is a huge responsibility but I think I am up for it. :laugh:

In all seriousness tho, thank you for the kind words Tempkid, Mystify, Hunnie, Luvle, misk, badass, dondiezel, solargirl, mystify, dknybabe (happy bday btw) and last but not least my Roddiigggadigga...

I'm going to start a deeelite fan club!!!

I think I'm your #1 FAN, i WAS WONDERING WHERE I COULD PIC UP ONE OF THOSE POSTERS dIGGA WAS TALKING ABOUT.

I want to hang them up all over my room:D

BTW nice to meet you at Metro

Rod it worked, it worked!! She finally posted!!:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry DEELITE couldnt tell you. Oh and get your own Tiara!! Why do u want mine!!?? You tried to steal mine the first day I got it!! Rememeber you talked up a storm on my Thread, I had to make up a Thread just for you so you could chit chat all you wanted. :D

Should I give my thank You speech now? Explain what I am going to do with my 30 day reign? I know this is a huge responsibility but I think I am up for it.

Congratulations Danielle, I'm still holding that Apple Martini for you!

Does anyone actually have an actual photo of the so called "Hottie of the Month" for December?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Congratulations Danielle, I'm still holding that Apple Martini for you!

Does anyone actually have an actual photo of the so called "Hottie of the Month" for December?

APPLE MARTINI!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my drink!

Danielle luvs red bull, she doesnt even drink. Dan Why you trying to be like me:eek:

I am calling you now, this has gone to far!!!

Don't you worry your sweet little head, Nobody is stealing Your drink.. alcohol and I DO NOT get along, I love my redbull.

As for the tiara this is how that stuff works... pass it along like one of those relay races where they hand off that baton.

C'mon now GIVE IT UP...:mad: