Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should open for RYDELL New yearsEve @ METRO????????

ml2k1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

ha ha ha ha, i luv ya laurie your too funny, but last year at metro before 12 i was in noooo shape to even operate a can opener, so george count me OUT, i need to keep it real and hang w/ me peeps on the dance floor and give that lucky girl a kiss come 12!!!, but i would def regommend JOE GIO def w/ out a doubt!!!!

aww. . .you're a good guy. . .and well since it seems to be a toss up between Mark, and joe. . I just say have them both...:D Cmon Pete I know you can pull that off. . :tongue:

Joe Gio would tear it up........but only if he rips apart final chapter like he did at riverstreet a couple of weeks ago.........and yes Roddigga could also be a viable opener but he is better suited for being mr. mangled metro.......the guy that dresses up as the retarded clown who looks like he just went to battle!!!!!

Richie Santana is NOT an Opener. Hes One of the BEST if not THE BEST DJ In Jersey.

Richie Will be At Deko Lounge On NYE.

My Choice would be Mark Amatucci Withouth a Doubt. They are great friends and there styles are very similiar. Mark doesnt try to Show any one up when he opens, He does the right thing and will set the Vibe Perfectly for Rydell. I dont know if hes booked anywhere just yet either.

A message for JOEGIO, we had a change in a booking for this thursday, if you are interested in playing this thursday @ New Breed Thursdays at Metro Lounge, it would be a good chance for us to hear you play. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks.