Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the best way to tell an acquaintance to back off

sassa

Yeah I say if they ask for your number, give it to them, but just don't pick up when and if they call.......... they should get the hint eventually

I know it's kinda mean to do this, but sometimes it's just easier than finding some way to tell someone you don't want to give them your number......

the worst is that this dude goes to my school,

why can't people understand when you're in the "acquaintances" category.

there are two kinds of people..some you say hi to, make small convo with, and that's it...

and then there are others whom you can talk to about more deeper and private issues...friends like these are much harder to find, though...:(

Originally posted by sassa

how do you get out of hanging out with people you don't really know, but don't want to know either? when they ask for your #, or schedule, or whatever, what do you do? i always seem to have this problem...

Just curious, if you dont want anything to do with them, how come you are hanging out with them in the first place??:confused: Are you a tease by nature?...or..are you just an attention mania?....think about ..just might answer your question.....

Just ma opinion...doesnt make it rite:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Just curious, if you dont want anything to do with them, how come you are hanging out with them in the first place??:confused: Are you a tease by nature?...or..are you just an attention mania?....think about ..just might answer your question.....

Just ma opinion...doesnt make it rite:D

you don't have to be a tease to have acquaintences... you can hang out with a friend of a friend and they might call you up to chill or whatever... some people just don't want to be best friends with everyone they meet...

i'm a little bit of a tease, but no...

this dude just goes to my school, says hi whenever he passes by on his way to classes...that's it...

my school is kind of small, so it's hard not to know many people...

i just don't make friends easily...and i second what sabina said...not everyone has to be best friends with everyone...

just don't want to be mean, that's all.

Originally posted by mssabina

you don't have to be a tease to have acquaintences... you can hang out with a friend of a friend and they might call you up to chill or whatever... some people just don't want to be best friends with everyone they meet...

mssabina,..hate to sound like a broken record....but it just confuses the hell outta me,..you hang out with a "friend of a friend" and out of the blue wants a piece of you?.....think back...way the fuck back....are you positive you didnt send any 'wrong' signals?.....FYI...being a guy, I can tell you, it takes so little to get a guys' imagination and hopes runnin....Possibly, the guy thought you were cool and wanted to use you as an intermediary to one of your friends to get a hook-up. I feel for the poor guy..coz for one..you cant stand his guts...and for another...you played yourself thinking he wanted you...be open minded gals when it comes to dealing with guys. guys send more confusing messages than you think. the age of guys being an open book is long gone....welcome to the 21st century..

God its good to be a guy....LOL

Just ma opinion..dont make it rite:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

mssabina,..hate to sound like a broken record....but it just confuses the hell outta me,..you hang out with a "friend of a friend" and out of the blue wants a piece of you?.....think back...way the fuck back....are you positive you didnt send any 'wrong' signals?.....FYI...being a guy, I can tell you, it takes so little to get a guys' imagination and hopes runnin....Possibly, the guy thought you were cool and wanted to use you as an intermediary to one of your friends to get a hook-up. I feel for the poor guy..coz for one..you cant stand his guts...and for another...you played yourself thinking he wanted you...be open minded gals when it comes to dealing with guys. guys send more confusing messages than you think. the age of guys being an open book is long gone....welcome to the 21st century..

God its good to be a guy....LOL

Just ma opinion..dont make it rite:D

is this a post directed towards someone...i didn't get it. :confused: