Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-----Favorite Movie lines???-----

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dis is bullshit, always different card, still he wins. Should be same set of rule no matter what age."

Airplane-

"Joey, you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

"Joey, do you like it when Scraps grabs onto your leg and, and rubs up and down?"

"Hey Joey, have you ever been inside a cockpit before?"

"No sir, I've never been up in a plane before."

"You ever seen a grown man naked?"

Originally posted by perns2002

"got a joint man" "be alot cooler if you did"

"I just wanna Dance"

"Smile you love us"- Dazed and Confused

"alright alright alright"

"check ya later"

"i think its past yo bedtime...run-along"

dazed and confused :bong: love that movie

Ok, here it goes.....

I'm sorry Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

Kenny , how are you feeling son ? Mrrrphh That's great . Look I'm afraid we have some bad news: We accidently replaced your heart with a baked potato , you have about 3 seconds to live .

South park the movie: Bigger Better & Uncut

Sooo hot, want to touch the heinie!

Adam sandler: Billy madison

I need some cizzy for my nizzy, cuz i'm gonna get high like a mutha fucka. You know what i'm sayin?

Vin deisel (jt marlin) boiler room

"Yeeeeeah so i'll take a box of juji-fruits, a box of bon bons...eahhh trow in anudda box of juji fruits ....and the fucken mooley over hea's gonna pay for it "

"excuse me little man?"

"you heard me mooley., PAY FOR MY FUCKEN CANDY!"

"Oh i see, you must've just seen ROCKY"

"we got mcdonalds,mcdoooooooonnnaaaaaaalllllddddsssss! "

"you don't own me, I dont see no ring on my finger" oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Eddie Murphy: RAW

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill sheaperds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT veangence and FURIOUS anger, those who attempt to POISON and DESTROY my brothers, and YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!!!

Samuel jackson: Pulp Fiction

Nobody puts Baby in the corner.

Patrick Swayze: Dirty Dancing

Did you know you can make napalm by combining one part frozen orange juice concentrate and 3 parts gasoline? One can make all sorts of explosives using simple houselhold items.

Brad Pitt: Fight club

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill sheaperds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT veangence and FURIOUS anger, those who attempt to POISON and DESTROY my brothers, and YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!!!

"aww man....i shot marvin in the face"

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ok, here it goes.....

this is a great quote:aright:

and also from Friday...you call this endo?? smells more like outdo

Originally posted by misk

...EMPIRE RECORDS....

"Joe is it ok if I leave the couch? Cause I’m gonna leave the couch now..ok? My ass is falling asleep now so I gotta go!" –Lucas

"Why don't you go shove em up your ass?" -Warren

"Because it would hurt a lot, Warren." –Lucas

"Warren, someone like you needs to diminish their criminal impulses, not magnify them. Maybe some jazz or some classical." -Lucas

"Maybe you bite me!" -Warren

who know where thoughts come from, they just appear - Lucas

"Hey Demetah!! I thout u wuz gonna play wit ma frog?!?"

- Class Act w/ Kid n Play

"Your telling me - you want me to pull over so we can get blessed by a black priest in a Ferarri?"

- Cannon Ball Run

"What name would you like?"

"Bob"

"Ok.... Bob what"

"Bob.... Malooga Looga... Looga Looga Looga. One Maluga, four Loogas"

- Big Man On Campus

"You just show up at my door with 50 kilo's of blow...what do u want me to do with it?" " sell it " -blow

"what now?"....what now....well i'm gonna call a couple of hard pipe hittin' niggas over here to go to work on the homes with a pair of plyers and a blow torch" -pulp fiction

"SHOW ME THE MONEY"

Originally posted by addicted2drums

"You just show up at my door with 50 kilo's of blow...what do u want me to do with it?" " sell it " -blow

Ohhh GOOD MOVIE!!!

Johnny Depp - LOVE HIM, especially when he's in the white suit.....

Pee Wee wasn't too bad either!

Originally posted by allishara

"Hey Demetah!! I thout u wuz gonna play wit ma frog?!?"

- Class Act w/ Kid n Play

"What name would you like?"

"Bob"

"Ok.... Bob what"

"Bob.... Malooga Looga... Looga Looga Looga. One Maluga, four Loogas"

- Big Man On Campus

.....:laugh: :laugh: ............

..DEAD MAN ON CAMPUS..

I really shouldn't be driving, my license was revoked ...for what? attempted vehicular manslaughter, whatever the FUCK that means!

I live in a Frat House, right? And these fuckers wanna kick me out for not observing quiet hour! [shouting] Well, they can SUCK my QUIET COCK!

This is my brother's Ritalin. Ritalin's good for studying math or science, just don't try to write English papers on it or it won't make any sense. Enjoy that.

ig Man On Campus

Originally posted by allishara

"what do you want from me?!?"

"Your brain Buckley - YOUR BRAIN!!"

"Your a poser!!" "Hey listen man Im not ahh--ohh"

"HOLY SHIT YOUR NOT EVEN BRITISH!"

great movie - and not many people think so!

YEA!...lol...

"..my name is cliff ...brother of joe...i got some crack..i want me some hoes...."

"u can't sing show tunes and be depressed!"

"i can hear my heartbeat through my penis!"