Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-----Favorite Movie lines???-----

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

"Daddy this is my new friend Ty..... GET OUT OF MY CHAIR!"

...that is the best part of the movie!!!!!!!!!!

..."shopping with dr. suess?"....."at least i didnt skin a collie for my back pack!".....

Another Clueless line:

"I want to do something good for mankind" -Cher

"How about sterilization?" -Josh

The Sweetest Thing:

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing..... what's up with you?"

"Nothing.......what's up with you?"

"Nothing........what's up with you?"

ETC ETC ETC :laugh: I luv that part in the bar hehe

i dont care what anyone says Next Friday was funny as shit and i think Mike Epps is funnier than Chris Tucker anyway

NEXT FRIDAY-- talking about baby D to ice cube

" You dont even know about Baby D....she be snoring aint even sleeping...talking bout awwwwhhhhhh...haawwwww.....that fat bitch know about all the snacks ....them year 2000 snacks.....she be like ......yo Dayday...they got a cupcake.....you bite into that shit and cream filling shoot all up in your mouth...........

...and Glitter"

Well I have to give credit where credit is due, I saw this guy in Saving Private Ryan for the first time and said, this guy is good and has a great voice, now he is the new action hero of the moment.

Great Scene in KnockAround Guys, when Vin Diesel Kicks the shit out of the hillbilly.

Starts out

VD: 500

Hillbilly:500 What Dooshbag

VD: 500 fights. Thats the number I figured when I was little.

500 streetfight and you can consider yourself a legitimate toughguy.

You need them for experience..to develop leather skin.

So I got started....Of course along the way you start thinking about being tough and all that, It stops being the point.

But Then, After- You realize that what you are.

Hillbilly: Look man, I got no problem with you, allright?

VD: I tell you, you learn alot of things on the way to 500, None more important than this....

Then VD houses the hillbilly.

Definitely a classic scene, especially if you hate hillbillies.

"I was on this ship with 800 lesbians… we can't get off… so much drama. 'Were you looking at her or her or her or her or her or her or her or her or her or her or her or her? Well were you?" – [Margaret Cho from I'm The One That I Want]

"It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out." – [Matt LeBlanc]

"Ugh, turkey. Ugh, giving thanks. Ugh! –Look, everyone, it's the Spirit of Thanksgiving!" – [Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow]

"I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!'"

and the short version: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" – [Peter Finch from Ne Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out." – [Matt LeBlanc]

"Ugh, turkey. Ugh, giving thanks. Ugh! –Look, everyone, it's the Spirit of Thanksgiving!" – [Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow]

"I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!'"

and the short version: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" – [Peter Finch from Network]

"...we seem to have backtracked here......"

"Noooo, we still are goin away together !"

" Whats' so fresh that every time I turn around, that girl is here?"

"No ! She just stopped by so I could pay her before I left !"

"What does she do?"

"I would be compromising her to say"

"Tommy !!...you are going away together!!"

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna put the painting back, and we'll be free of it all.."

"You never thought of me as a fool before.....with all in life with a leap of faith...how can I ever trust you?...

"I'm not gonna ask that...!!

"My trust..isnt that what you wanted?.........

By the way folks, I still think, "The Thomas Crown Affair" is still the best movie I saw in the last three years.....love comes from the most weird places....:tongue:

~You never know what you have, till it flies away~

just ma opinion....dont make it rite:D