Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: Oscar G, Slacker, Roland. Happy B-day Dee!!

biznation00

this Saturday, December 7th

House Sessions

Oscar G

:direct:Starting back in 91' Oscar G & Ralph Falcon stormed the world of dance music with a string of underground classics that would forever hold them a place in the history of House Music...

www.djoscarg.com

along side opening mainroom set by Roland.

Lunar Sessions

on the Space Terrace with wholesome proggy tunes by special guest...

Slacker

along side the weekly feel-good grooves of Lunar resident...

Roland

also join the Space Family in wishing our own

:balloon:Diego Martinelli :balloon:

Happy Birthday!! :bday:

Guest list & Table reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Space

142 NE 11th Street

Downtown Miami

www.clubspace.com

biz...my friend you have just made my day. roland & slacker in the patio. that is simply sinful. that's just fuckin awsome. i reallly want you to check out slcaker. he is one of my favorite dj's. winter conference 2001 he introduced me to the progressive sound @ the therapy party @ crobar. he closed off the party. i can't remember ever dancing so passionately and hard on a dancefloor. well maybe for carl cox lol.....see you this saturday senor biz.

abe

Lunar Trivia:

Where did the name Slacker originate?? Did his high school Algebra teacher label him a "slacker" & the name just stuck?? or is there some kind of meaning behind it??

Something to ponder... ;)

1st correct response gets:

Complimentary Champagne Bottle & ViP table on the patio along with 2 Drink Passes, Comp Admission & a chance to hang & talk smac with Roland & Slacker

The Lunar Gods say...

Stick to one leaf in the pond, don't hop on another based on its green outer color...;)

Shem came up with it when he was bored after RAMP (Shem/Simon/John Fox). Wrote Sacred , Sasha plays sacred for a year off of acetate ... slacker is known worldwide. Lets hope he does more edits for this party .. his last dj mix was sick.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

hello there mr. bliss. how r u jon? good 2 see you posting. it's been a while. if anyone would know the answer i know you would to the slacker trivia. jon...when is the next mixed compilation coming out on your bliss label. everything compilation that has come from the bliss label is like gold. let me know so i can run to virgin mega a.s.a.p. hope 2 see you @ slacker this weekend. or r u mixing somewhere? biz, the james holden cd...i gave you is off the bliss label.