Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Project Stuff

Kontrol

is it just me or is his stuff really hard to find now? holy shit...and does everyone realize that his remix of GO is virtually non existant? hoping someone can prove me wrong. id appreciate any links or sources to dl his stuff...or hit me up on aim at hatter9771 im on t1 and would appreciate if someone can send me some songs. thanks

random question...I asked this awhile ago and no one seemed to know the answer...

does anyone know what the fuck the guy is saying right before the really hard trance element comes in at the end

something like..."I'm losing my mind, I'm losing my head..." and then some shit I can't understand.

again, stupid pointless question, but if anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

i almost never post on here cause its ridiculous how everyone gets,,,,,,,,,but i have to say,wakeup,you need to get a grip,and b4 you say something typical of you remember i buy vinyl all the time..........so why dont you give it a break when it comes to breaking everyones balls out here

Originally posted by agrkdj

i almost never post on here cause its ridiculous how everyone gets,,,,,,,,,but i have to say,wakeup,you need to get a grip,and b4 you say something typical of you remember i buy vinyl all the time..........so why dont you give it a break when it comes to breaking everyones balls out here

mrgrkdj how about u go spin some greek garbage in CAVO or something. i was being serious about goin to overdose site cause they sell every track possible since the person stated hes havin a hard time getting scot project tracks. also maybe he should know scot project isnt bangin out new tracks like he did a yr 1/2 ago every few weeks under his name and arome

that was funny,cavo...............please unlike yourself i actuaaly know how to dj instead of always putting eceryone down,oh yeah and i dont do greek,only house

yea maybe u can teach me how match a 4/4, i never put anyone down. but of course ur cool u have name with dj in it :laugh: :laugh:

its not about saying it like it is,its that u say it all the time,i think we get the point by now.............people cant all see it your way,i hear where your coming from but geezzzz enough already

uhh i havent metioned anything about goin and supportin the artists/producers in a few months on here atleast. just told the guy maybe he should tryin buyin them on overdose. no one wants to fuckin find shit anymore they wanted it handed to them thats the problem. takes alot of research and time fidnin shit sometimes, and im not jsut talkin about music, everyhting in general people are spoiled and lazy.

like i said i agree with you,,,,,,,,,,everyone always wants it when they dont have it and then they complain when they get it.........but i figured by now you would get tired of always saying that.......thats the only point im making,,,,,,,to each there own,y waste your breath

Originally posted by wakeup

oh what a surprise yet again one who bitches about not gettin tracks or wanting new tracks has to try to be funny

1st of all.............when was the last time u saw me asking for a track?? its been almost 5 months.

2nd........... that was funny!

not to use a pun but u sound like a broken record.

Originally posted by wakeup

no one wants to fuckin find shit anymore they wanted it handed to them thats the problem. takes alot of research and time fidnin shit sometimes, and im not jsut talkin about music, everyhting in general people are spoiled and lazy.

:clap: