Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coffee and aderol?

Hey guys, Im pulling an all niter for two finals tomorrow...so I took some aderol and put on a pot of coffee. Now my friend is telling me not to drink the coffee or it will make the aderol not work anymore....is this true?? Please help cuz im about to fall asleep...lol

;)

Be careful when you self-medicate.... If your smart enough to ask the question, your also smart enough to look up the answer at an official medical website. I tend to doubt most people (with the possible exception of the person who posted the link) know the true answer of the dangers in mixing and matching various drugs (over the counter or otherwise). It is your health and your life, why f**k it up?

Originally posted by distik

You'll be fine, i do it all the time.....you'll shake tho

Hey Brain dead... Hasn't anyone taught you that everyones body is different... Some peoples bodies have a negative reaction to a substance while others do not... Your not a doctor... DO NOT SAY YOU'LL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro... Stick with the fuckin coffee... and not for nothing I agree with the people who are medically inclined... STUDY TILL YOU GET TIRED... Then go to bed... You function better on a whole nights rest...

Peace...

Scott

I dont know why people wait till the last minute to study???

Originally posted by elementx

Bro... Stick with the fuckin coffee... and not for nothing I agree with the people who are medically inclined... STUDY TILL YOU GET TIRED... Then go to bed... You function better on a whole nights rest...

Peace...

Scott

I dont know why people wait till the last minute to study???

Word.

Originally posted by visionz53

Hey guys, Im pulling an all niter for two finals tomorrow...so I took some aderol and put on a pot of coffee. Now my friend is telling me not to drink the coffee or it will make the aderol not work anymore....is this true?? Please help cuz im about to fall asleep...lol

;)

a few years back when i was studying for a few exams for work, i was taking adderal (sp?) and consuming an ungodly amount of coffee/caffeine... and i had no conflicts... however that was then... and this is now... i dont know if the drug has changed in any way or form... (btw i have another exam coming up shortly, do you know anyone who could prescribe to me or i can buy off of?)