Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday @ Metro Neena & Piro B-Day celebration

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: :laugh: Piro make sure you bring the Football and the Foreman Grill before Metro so we can Tailgate and have a little game going before hand.

:laugh: :laugh: I think dogekid has the foreman grill, but I'll bring the nerf football and flag to put on the antenna. I might have some Ball Park Franks that we could throw on the grill. Can you bring a case of Natural Light Beer?? Also, if possible try to remember to bring the Judas Priest tape for us to listen to. I've got to try to find my Stryper tape to bring.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

am i gonna see you ther? i better. i asked about ya this past sunday morning?

Yes, Stardo is making my ass come out of this "short retirement" but only for the couples b-day's..........................

And I heard you were asking about me along with some other people(I felt so special). Look foward to seeing you tomorrow;)

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: :laugh: I think dogekid has the foreman grill, but I'll bring the nerf football and flag to put on the antenna. I might have some Ball Park Franks that we could throw on the grill. Can you bring a case of Natural Light Beer?? Also, if possible try to remember to bring the Judas Priest tape for us to listen to. I've got to try to find my Stryper tape to bring.

i'll be bringing the foreman along with supplements straight from the vitamin shoppe. speaking of which, why do they spell it "shoppe"? that pisses me off.

anyway, we also need a kiddie pool. i'm gonna have 300 gallons of heated raspberry jello flown in for it. of course it will be mixed with some grey goose. any leftovers i'm sure the raging alcoholics like myself and hunnie will finish off.

i like liquor.

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: oh boy so i can actually show off my blitzing and pass coverage abilities and we will find out if sicilia girl can walk the walk and run those routes and patterns. :tongue:;)

Originally posted by ml2k1

Nenna & piro, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you come see me, i will have a present for you on behalf of the Metro Lounge Family,ok?:D

George

George I think you need to section the Stage off as a VIP area for Neena's party.