Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else finding it harder...

To keep in shape this season. I used to go to the gym 5 sometimes 6 times a week, eat no more than 80 grams of carbs a day and eat SUPERHEALTHY ( with the occasional cheat :laugh: ) . But now that its FREEZING out I am only making it to the gym 3 times a week and I am finding myself drinking alot more coffee and eating more unhealthy :( ( thanks to joe who loves pizza and chinese).

I GOTTA GET BACK INTO IT AND MOTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you're definitely not the only one.... I think a lot of people get like this. Over the summer I was so good, went to the gym all the time, and only cheated occassionally on the weekends.....

But this weather makes me lazy!!!!

It's okay though, taking some time off from the gym is needed every so often......... Soon the motivation will come back.....

Chica - Try hanging out with :cool: ... He is a bad influence like Joe............... :D

Originally posted by goldielocks

i never watch what i eat or exercise... is that bad??!?!? haha... i only workout in the summer and over xmas.. and im not that overweight right??!?! i just eat normally... maybe thats my problem~~~~!!! any ideas????

You are not even CLOSE to overweight -- You're tiny!!!:blank:

I was going really good from January-August(then slacked off 2 weeks in the summer) then from September to end of October, then end of october to about couple weeks ago I started really slacking, only went to the gym like 2 days a week, mostly cause i was swamped with school work. Plus I stopped doing abs for a month and half. But I think I started up everything again. I usually go 4 days a week for 1.5-2 hours a day. I know that's not a lot a lot. So it isn't a hard commitment to keep. I know there's people out there that work out 5-6 days a week for close to 2 hours a day. :eek:

Ok... I used to workput 6 times a week, and eat only salad, tofu, water, and like steamed chicken with veggies. I was all solid lean muscles with 6 pac abs. Now, for the past couple of months, i eat ALL junk food, don't work out @ all, and lost my abs. I'm lucky to still have a flat stomach but it has no mroe muscles definition left at all. What is the quickest way i can get my 6-pac back? Besides eating healthy, which I'm going to start doing, what excersices should I do (that does not involve going to the gym) to get my abs back?

Originally posted by ellinita

Ok... I used to workput 6 times a week, and eat only salad, tofu, water, and like steamed chicken with veggies. I was all solid lean muscles with 6 pac abs. Now, for the past couple of months, i eat ALL junk food, don't work out @ all, and lost my abs. I'm lucky to still have a flat stomach but it has no mroe muscles definition left at all. What is the quickest way i can get my 6-pac back? Besides eating healthy, which I'm going to start doing, what excersices should I do (that does not involve going to the gym) to get my abs back?

trim spa, or stackers. never tried the trim, but stackers work. try stacker 3. but becareful cause they tend to make your heart rate go up:eek:

Originally posted by incredulous

trim spa, or stackers. never tried the trim, but stackers work. try stacker 3. but becareful cause they tend to make your heart rate go up:eek:

... don't you take stackers to lose weight though?? Like I'm very thin, and as I mentioned my stomach is totally flat... I just need to get it toned again.... but then I don't know really anything bout stackers.....

Originally posted by ellinita

... don't you take stackers to lose weight though?? Like I'm very thin, and as I mentioned my stomach is totally flat... I just need to get it toned again.... but then I don't know really anything bout stackers.....

oh i thought you wanted to lose some of the extra fat. Well, actually the more fat you lose, the more your abs will show. why not do couple of crunches after and before bed???

you can try the abtrunic, but i think thats bullshit, maybe your stomach looks better flat then cut though:confused:

Originally posted by mystify82281

If you're already thin and just want to be more toned and ripped, I'd say to cut back on the carbs and increase the protein.......

Keep doing crunches and cardio, too! ;)

........ hmmm, I should've thought of that. Thanks mystify82281!

Originally posted by incredulous

oh i thought you wanted to lose some of the extra fat. Well, actually the more fat you lose, the more your abs will show. why not do couple of crunches after and before bed???

you can try the abtrunic, but i think thats bullshit, maybe your stomach looks better flat then cut though:confused:

What's the abtrunic??

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I agree with mystify...cardio cardio cardio:D

But just be careful with those stacker thingys....they could literally land you in the hopsital if you go overboard....

Very true -- Miss Voice of Reason (hehehe remember that's your title on "our show")

;)

actually i am the thinest i have been in years.. i think its b/c i am so stressed.. and for me the way that i deal with it the best is to go work out.. it makes me push myslef harder! with being really busy too.. i don't have any down time to eat crap!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I know DAMMIT:mad:

And they say Trading Places would have more timeslot viewers...What do those silly network execs know??:laugh::tongue:

I don't know, but I'm pissed... :mad:

We gotta start working on the new pilot for next year, maybe with luck, we'll make it!!!!

:laugh::tongue: