Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conference

u guys are crazy for booking all the way up there...the strip is on the lower streets like starting at 4th and ocean....roney is such a hot hotel though..i stayed there my first year on memorial day...only thing is that u gotta walk mad far...nikki beach is all the way on 1st and ocean..its a frigin hike...clubs are mostly on washington and collins...ill be at a shithole called boulevard but how much time am i spending in my room??...its right on the strip and from 3/20-3/25 its only $470 with hotel and airfare.

Originally posted by mattm2o

Ok Ok Who Here is actually going for busnuiess purposes?

Not Just to Party, and Because Everyone else is going......

Ill be there, Im a music consultant for a group of Radio Stations!

I might actually be a panelist this year!:D

I know bro...last year people looked at my badge and were like..whats that for?

THE REASON YOU ARE EVEN HERE SUCKAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by joecrack13

u guys are crazy for booking all the way up there...the strip is on the lower streets like starting at 4th and ocean....roney is such a hot hotel though..i stayed there my first year on memorial day...only thing is that u gotta walk mad far...nikki beach is all the way on 1st and ocean..its a frigin hike...clubs are mostly on washington and collins...ill be at a shithole called boulevard but how much time am i spending in my room??...its right on the strip and from 3/20-3/25 its only $470 with hotel and airfare.

WHO DID U BOOK THIS THROUGH?

JRSYGRL

Jet Blue Dosen't fly into Miami

The Go to Ft. Lauderdale which is 40 miles away!

umm every time ive gone to miami ive landed in lauderdale and it usually only takes about 25-30 minutes minutes to get to the hotel. and when u land in miami and fight through all the traffic, sometimes it can take even longer than that to get to the hotel

plus landing in lauderdale is cheaper....i got my tickets through jet blue also

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

umm every time ive gone to miami ive landed in lauderdale and it usually only takes about 25-30 minutes minutes to get to the hotel. and when u land in miami and fight through all the traffic, sometimes it can take even longer than that to get to the hotel

plus landing in lauderdale is cheaper....i got my tickets through jet blue also

Etienne! :D

Same here.Whenever i go to miami I always fly jetblue to fl lauderdale and take a cab its only like 20 or 30 min. Jetblue i think is one of the best companies to fly with, i never had a problem flying with them:hat:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

word....flying in Ft.L is the option....

its a lot cheaper plus u can catch a shuttle to Miami for about 30 bucks...pack 4-5 heads in there and ur good

Mike Bugout

how much did u get your flight for.. i heard people saying 160 jet blue round trip to ft lauderdale, but i saw american to miami roundtrip for $195...

Jet Blue Dosen't fly into Miami

They Go to Ft. Lauderdale which is 40 miles away!

My buddys picking me up from the airport. Its about an hour away from miami I think.

OK so ultra is the 22nd, have they released dates at the clubs yet for Dj scheduling ?

I never really understood the point of getting a nadge there. I have went for the past 3 years, never bought (or recieved) a badge, and i was at every single party that the people with the badges were at. I heard the badge runs between like $200 - $500. It may be worth it if your going to like 4 clubs a night since each club ranges from $20 - $50, but most of the clubs are only open till 5. For all you people who are planning on going to Nikki Beach: there is usually a crazy line there and minumum admission is like $35, try going around back and bargaining with the Mexican at the gate;) ;) HINT HINT!! Hope all of you guys have fun!!

Originally posted by beurself

I never really understood the point of getting a nadge there. I have went for the past 3 years, never bought (or recieved) a badge, and i was at every single party that the people with the badges were at. I heard the badge runs between like $200 - $500. It may be worth it if your going to like 4 clubs a night since each club ranges from $20 - $50, but most of the clubs are only open till 5. For all you people who are planning on going to Nikki Beach: there is usually a crazy line there and minumum admission is like $35, try going around back and bargaining with the Mexican at the gate;) ;) HINT HINT!! Hope all of you guys have fun!!

the badges aren't only for getting into the parties at night. the year i the conf was held at the radisson i paid for a badge. with that i was able to go out and schmooze by the pool, attend the seminars, and get into the awards ceremony.

i booked my flight a few days ago... 300$ PHL - MIA nonstop. will probably be staying at a friend's condo in SoBe :cool:

Im goin down for business/networking/vacation :)

Im booked at the Tudor on 12th and Collins

FLying into Fort L is def key, I do it everytime i go down there...It has never taken me more then 25 minutes to get to South Beach from there.

3 1/2 months left!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: