Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do I find Older Chicks

droctogon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hey no standards with me! I didn't say CP was outta the question.....!

I wasn't tryin to start trouble just annoyed I guess with the overabundance of people on this board looking to hook up.....Like I said, everyone can say what they want :aright: [/b

]

God, you gotta luv this Gal,...she's into futures and shit....But Misty, just a question from the heart.....why can one be so irritated with a 'wild flower" ? Love.......just like a wild flower doesnt choose its spawning ground....is that so bad?...maybe...on grounds that CP is exclusionary.......

I never said life was fair.....just hoped it was understanding.....any Gal feeling me?...and if you do,..can you please restore the feeling to Guys that Gals are also understanding and the most lovin creatures .....I mean this...

Originally posted by magellanmax

God, you gotta luv this Gal,...she's into futures and shit....But Misty, just a question from the heart.....why can one be so irritated with a 'wild flower" ? Love.......just like a wild flower doesnt choose its spawning ground....is that so bad?...maybe...on grounds that CP is exclusionary.......

I never said life was fair.....just hoped it was understanding.....any Gal feeling me?...and if you do,..can you please restore the feeling to Guys that Gals are also understanding and the most lovin creatures .....I mean this...

Before I respond, how do you mean I'm into futures? :confused:

anyways.....I love the philosophical tone of your replies :aright:

Yes you can find love anywhere... so continue on!

Originally posted by mystify82281

Before I respond, how do you mean I'm into futures? :confused:

anyways.....I love the philosophical tone of your replies :aright:

Yes you can find love anywhere... so continue on!

...Awww Misty..didnt meant to sound complicated...but its good to hear your inquisitive mind goin..LOL;)

Dont be a stranger hun...luv hearing you strip ma azz down....LOL..Well..maybe I'm a sucker for cuties..lol

...Awww Misty..didnt meant to sound complicated...but its good to hear your inquisitive mind goin..LOL;)

Dont be a stranger hun...luv hearing you strip ma azz down....LOL..Well..maybe I'm a sucker for cuties..lol

It wasn't too complicated for me, so please no sympathy :tongue:

I was just not making the connection with "futures" to the topic we were discussing.........

:D I really do appreciate debates in which no profanities are thrown out, respect is given, and the answers are actually intellectual :aright:

Keep at it!

Misty, I have been curious for a while......do you really have brown eyes?.......(lol...curiousity gets the better of me)....??

Yes I do..... And I love that song......... :D

What's funny is that I am a minority in my house in college... Out of 8 girls, I am the only one with brown eyes!!!! :eek:

I'm sorry i am gonna hang by my comment that i think its a litrle bit drastic that u coem on a messageboard looking for "old chicks'.. Ugh u should have been with me at teh strip club i went to tonight.. but oh geez come on, i don;t thin anyoen can be that pitiful as lookgin for hook ups on a borad. If you are I'm sorry

I'm sorry i am gonna hang by my comment that i think its a litte bit drastic that u come on a messageboard looking for "old chicks'.. Ugh u should have been with me at the strip club i went to tonight.. but oh geez come on, i don't think anyone can be that pitiful as lookgng for hook ups on a board. If you are I'm sorry

Guest gabo
Originally posted by girly

I'm sorry i am gonna hang by my comment that i think its a litte bit drastic that u come on a messageboard looking for "old chicks'.. Ugh u should have been with me at the strip club i went to tonight.. but oh geez come on, i don't think anyone can be that pitiful as lookgng for hook ups on a board. If you are I'm sorry

you go to strip clubs?? thats cool! I nver been to a strip clubwith a girl ... i need to get out more often

------------m-data; name="message"

Originally posted by girly

you go to strip clubs?? thats cool! I nver been to a strip clubwith a girl ... i need to get out more often

do me a favor girly, stop spraying cat piss on my new satin undies. Theres nothing worse than a hater. As for being pathetic, I think its pathetic that you keep trying to impose that shit smelll coming from your mouth . Girly-lick my back--------------side

i dont know whats so pitiful about meeting people on the internet... its the same as meeting in a bar, u talk to someone see if you find them interesting or you dont.. from there you choose whether you want to exchange #s or whatever. its not a big deal. i dont sit around aol searchign for people but if someone msgs me and they have a nice pic, there is a possibility i will respond. . . u people need to loosen up. i have actually met a few really attractive/intelligent guys on the internet & our paths would have never crossed out in the world.

Originally posted by droctogon

do me a favor girly, stop spraying cat piss on my new satin undies. Theres nothing worse than a hater. As for being pathetic, I think its pathetic that you keep trying to impose that shit smelll coming from your mouth . Girly-lick my back--------------side

quite the charmer ehh??LOL ..and BTW, sowee i was a little bit tanked when i put hat pathetic post up.. TAsty t is right it doesn't seem you are lookign to hook-up, but i did get that impression from the Pm you sent me.. Sorry if i offended you and for the cat piss on your satin undies:D I still will not lick your backside though..

Originally posted by gabo

you go to strip clubs?? thats cool! I nver been to a strip clubwith a girl ...

yes i do.. the one last night was horrible. Only 1 chick that out of a 1-10 , was a 15 and i think she liked me too much because she saw how critcal i was to the others lol.. I made my friends tip her good.. :D