Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuckin weather.

Ronin

Originally posted by linabina

i dont like the snow either... i mean the only thing thats nice about it is that it looks pretty comin down... but thats about it. it just fucks everything up.

definitely.

and i know u got a new car, so i know u feel my pain of having to drive it in the snow. wow my new car suckkkkkkkks in the snow:blown:

Originally posted by roninmess

definitely.

and i know u got a new car, so i know u feel my pain of having to drive it in the snow. wow my new car suckkkkkkkks in the snow:blown:

hmmmm same... I really thought my car would handle the snow much better... but apparently not... I was actually driving in NJ today and I was going at like 40 mph on regular streets b/c my car was swerving like a bitch.... I almost fuckin went into a tree too.... hmmmm, I think it's time for an SUV! :idea:

Originally posted by ellinita

hmmmm same... I really thought my car would handle the snow much better... but apparently not... I was actually driving in NJ today and I was going at like 40 mph on regular streets b/c my car was swerving like a bitch.... I almost fuckin went into a tree too.... hmmmm, I think it's time for an SUV! :idea:

even SUVs swerve all over the road. you just have to be careful. my dad has a van with back wheel drive(which is the WORST), but he controls it better then most people with4x4

:)

Originally posted by roninmess

definitely.

i wouldnt know.. i didnt even get to drive today... i wasnt able to go to work b/c of the damn weather :( but im assuming that my car cant be that great in the snow.. esp in this MUCH of it :mad: my dad was advising me not to even attempt to take my car out "hit the breaks too hard once and ull skid all over the place and wreck ur brand new car"... so uhh yea im kinda glad i took his advice. it just sucks though. for once i really needed to work~

the only thing snow is good for is recreational activities.. which are of no use to me!

Its really my first time living in the snow, and driving in the snow...

I'm like a tourist and shit, taking pictures...

But already I hate it... being from California, I love my car, and its taking a pounding here...dammit.

ok, need to get rid of this seasonal affective disorder... cue track...

ATB - Sun is Shining..... (LA is 68 degrees and sunny)...

Originally posted by Crackorn

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love going skitching!!!! I'd prob get arrested if I did it now

yep in the younger years i used to watch all the boys skitching down the block on cars;) Anyways, i don't get this people, its only snow, geeshh...I mean we do live in New York. ITs beautiful and some people don't get to see it. So what a little messy but whatever its almost all gone today. And the way people were talking yesterday it was as if the most horrible thing had occured. They were calling it terrible thursday on the news.Everything closed down. And today look, we are all still alive and well.;) . I personally love the snow around the holidays..

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

ok i saw someone post something about skitching on another board. Can someone tell me what exactly skitching is??????? all i can tell is that it was to do with cars and snow.

LOl. its when you hold on to the bumper of the car and the car moves and you move with it on the back sliding on the snow.. I've watched it growing up but its very dangerous. People slide underneath the cars and stuff.

Originally posted by girly

LOl. its when you hold on to the bumper of the car and the car moves and you move with it on the back sliding on the snow.. I've watched it growing up but its very dangerous. People slide underneath the cars and stuff.

Wow.. we saw mad people doing that at RU yesterday.

Originally posted by girly

yep in the younger years i used to watch all the boys skitching down the block on cars;) Anyways, i don't get this people, its only snow, geeshh...I mean we do live in New York. ITs beautiful and some people don't get to see it. So what a little messy but whatever its almost all gone today. And the way people were talking yesterday it was as if the most horrible thing had occured. They were calling it terrible thursday on the news.Everything closed down. And today look, we are all still alive and well.;) . I personally love the snow around the holidays..

i agree completely :aright:

Fuck the snow I hate the snow!!!

AND I DRIVE A 4x4. Was at my dorm (New Brunswick) and about 2 in the afternoon decided that I would make a nice slow drive to the gym that I go to every day, about 10 minutes from my dorm room (off campus gym obviously). So after sitting in an hour and a half worth of traffic on Route 18, watching about 5 cars in front of my all skid into each other when they stomped on their breaks (LEARN HOW TO DRIVE PEOPLE) I finally arrive at the gym, pull into the un-plowed parking lot, only to find that they closed early!!:mad: WTF! Its only a little bit of snow people! In Alaska it snows every friggin day and their stores stay open:confused:

I dont get the mentality around here (North Jersey/NYC isnt anywhere near as bad as Central Jersey) that once there are a few snow flakes on the ground that we all must take our lives to a grinding halt and close up everything. People still need to workout, eat, buy clothes, etc. in the show......

PS: Sat in another hours worth of traffic going back to my dorm, went to the ghetto gym on campus, they decide to plow the parking lot while i'm lifting and i come out to find my car surrounded on three sides by 4 foot high mountains of plowed snow! thank god for 4 wheel drive :) So all in all, my workout on thursday cost me about 4 and a half hours and about a half a tank of gas!

that is all :tongue:

bern