Question for the CP MEN.....

Which do you guys prefer??

A girl who is very skinny

A girl who is skinny but soft....not flabby but no muscle tone

A girl who is toned

A girl who is very toned and very good definition

A girl who is slightly muscular

A girl who is muscular

I'm curious what you guys find attractive.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

A girl who is toned

A girl who is muscular

I have to step out from the sidelines on this one lol

Too skinny is noo good....I like what I call the "Brick Sh*thouse" physique lol...Hard and Toned with curves goin on.... :jawdrop:

Originally posted by notallthere

I was just reading up on msn and i saw this add. This is about up to par with my preference in body type.

S2-6308_p.jpg

I think shes is gross....way too skinny ...zero muscle tone

Is she Miss Ethiopia??? Or is she Miss Bulimia? :vomit2:

I'll post a pic of what I think is perfect later on

i prefer petite women but i can find something to appreciate about any body type...it all depends on how the girl carries herself and how well she takes care of herself (grooming, dress, confidence, etc)...a pretty face is tops on my list so body type as long as her ass is not all over the road, it's all good. But im a sucker for a tight stomach....:eek::D

Originally posted by ericone

i prefer petite women but i can find something to appreciate about any body type...it all depends on how the girl carries herself and how well she takes care of herself (grooming, dress, confidence, etc)...a pretty face is tops on my list so body type isnt too important as long as her ass is not all over the road, it's all good. But im a sucker for a tight stomach....:eek::D

Originally posted by ericone

i prefer petite women but i can find something to appreciate about any body type...it all depends on how the girl carries herself and how well she takes care of herself (grooming, dress, confidence, etc)...a pretty face is tops on my list so body type as long as her ass is not all over the road, it's all good. But im a sucker for a tight stomach....:eek::D

yea. great answer :aright: i agree with everything he said :rock:

Originally posted by hunnie818

A girl who is toned

A girl who is muscular

big rack...great ass...cute face...thats all i need

Cute, not to skinny, not to thick but with a lil meat on the bones, toned, I'm an ass man and love da asses preferably nice round and plump, darkhair, medium or darker skin tone, eye color dont matter, shorter than me, i'm 5'10

Here are a few bonus features, damn i feel like I'm putting in my order for a girl:

no attitudes(but we all can have an attitude at times, i know a zero bad attitude is not possible but keep it toned down to a minimal), outgoing personality, spontaneous at times & likes to have fun, takes life seriously & is independant, unpredictable every so often to make things interesting in a good way, likes to talk & share her thoughts & is not secretive, doesn't hold back. :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Cute, not to skinny, not to thick but with a lil meat on the bones, toned, I'm an ass man and love da asses preferably nice round and plump, darkhair, medium or darker skin tone, eye color dont matter, shorter than me, i'm 5'10

Here are a few bonus features, damn i feel like I'm putting in my order for a girl:

no attitudes(but we all can have an attitude at times, i know a zero bad attitude is not possible but keep it toned down to a minimal), outgoing personality, spontaneous at times & likes to have fun, takes life seriously & is independant, unpredictable every so often to make things interesting in a good way, likes to talk & share her thoughts & is not secretive, doesn't hold back. :D

ok...so when we getting married??? ;):makeout::D