Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the CP MEN.....

good thread:

too skinny is definitly a turn off for me. I love girls with some meat on their bones but not too much. Too muscular is a turn off also. But she's got to have a fat ass. I'm def an ass man. I could never date a girl with huge a flat ass tho--never. A big chest is not a necessity for me...honestly i could care less...but if you got one its a plus. ...The rest of the girls physical appearance all depends, like some said, on how she presents herself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth...too much emphasis is placed on body image....

If you have a nice face, good personality and are confident in yourself...

i think a guy will be interested...

remember a body can always be improved...but confidence and personality come from within

i personally think girls who are very physically fit w/ tight definition are very sexy....

in a way im glad alot of guys dont....cause then id me in trouble with my ghetto fabulous ass!!!!! lol :tongue:

Originally posted by Jsen7

Cute, not to skinny, not to thick but with a lil meat on the bones, toned, I'm an ass man and love da asses preferably nice round and plump, darkhair, medium or darker skin tone, eye color dont matter, shorter than me, i'm 5'10

Here are a few bonus features, damn i feel like I'm putting in my order for a girl:

no attitudes(but we all can have an attitude at times, i know a zero bad attitude is not possible but keep it toned down to a minimal), outgoing personality, spontaneous at times & likes to have fun, takes life seriously & is independant, unpredictable every so often to make things interesting in a good way, likes to talk & share her thoughts & is not secretive, doesn't hold back. :D

Hey Nice Copy and Paste job Buddy. ;):laugh::eek:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hunnie - Good question......... I wonder this too, because a lot of guys always say they don't like the too skinny look, but yet they drool over all these types of girls???? :confused:

...some girls like the one is notallthere's pic gross me out....it looks like they have been locked in some prison in "bulemia land" for months

digga....wait, you are straight?.?.

as long as a girl knows how to make a nice, fluffy egg-white omlette and keep me on a 350 grams or protein/day diet she's ok in my book. well, i guess she should also be a model, but i thought that was intrinsic.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I think that the best figure for a girl is a body like jennifer lopez b/c she has a flat stomach and good curves

Get the f outta here. J Lo sucks. Ben could do soooo much better. J Lo's too bottom heavy for my taste.

Ideally I like 2 types of girls:

1. Girls created in the same mold Heidi Klum came from. Tall, skinny, yet curvy, tight stomach, and enough cleavage to stick my cock between. Or:

2. A short girl, about 4'10" height and weight, with 3rd degree burns covering 70% of her body, a fetus growing out of her back, stab marks from when her parents tried to kill her, and/or 2 TOTAL limbs. Her equilibrium must be completely distorted. I'd like for her to trip every 3rd step, and to have no sense of perception (sorta like my cat when I cut her whiskers off last week). I'd like for her to see me as triple layer chocolate cake when she looks at me, and chase me around with a fork.

Originally posted by shlonger

Get the f outta here. J Lo sucks. Ben could do soooo much better. J Lo's too bottom heavy for my taste.

Hey, thats just my opinion. I think she has a good body. I didnt say anything about Ben though. I mean, i dont know if i would say he could get a better looking girl b/c she i think she is really pretty, but they just arent right together. she is not up to his standards in class

Originally posted by shlonger

Or:

2. A short girl, about 4'10" height and weight, with 3rd degree burns covering 70% of her body, a fetus growing out of her back, stab marks from when her parents tried to kill her, and/or 2 TOTAL limbs. Her equilibrium must be completely distorted. I'd like for her to trip every 3rd step, and to have no sense of perception (sorta like my cat when I cut her whiskers off last week). I'd like for her to see me as triple layer chocolate cake when she looks at me, and chase me around with a fork.

I think this could be arranged..........................

long brown hair brown eyes

prefect curvy hips nice butt

not too skinny like someone you can wrap your arms around

but not have to worry that one day they;ll be using a forklift to get her out of the house.

a lil meant but still can show it off id say size 4 - 6 with curves.

All in all its whats inside that really counts.

id rather take someone who is there for you and truely cares than smething good to look a. looks fade away.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hunnie - Good question......... I wonder this too, because a lot of guys always say they don't like the too skinny look, but yet they drool over all these types of girls???? :confused:

There's skinny and there's too skinny......

Please eat some food....Geez......

looks dfinatly arent everything.

id say the person i was seeing last had the perfect body IMO

too many things come into play though. i dont care how she looks if shes banging like 20 guys and all this crap i want nothing to do with them. Dont wanna find out you are raising someone elses kid or something. LOL.

Originally posted by notallthere

Well it seems to me that nobody likes skinny girls like me.. Lol Thats ok though.....I do know though that allot of you guys are full of shit and would be all over that girl if she came up to you in a club..

after all..........

:aright:

Originally posted by notallthere

Well it seems to me that nobody likes skinny girls like me.. Lol Thats ok though.....I do know though that allot of you guys are full of shit and would be all over that girl if she came up to you in a club..

atleast your being honest. but i think the girl in your pic needs to put on about 5 more pounds, she's a lil to skinny. Idk, im 5'2' and weigh 100 pounds. My freinds say im skinny but it looks good on me cuz im lil (duh). for being spanish i have a tiny ass though, nothing like J Lo. :(I need to start doing some excercise and firm up my ass, lol. :tongue: